Chapter 1

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google!

"Shen Ying, this one you bought is not A goods, right?"

Hearing this in a daze, Zuo Ying opened his eyes and met a young, beautiful but malicious and mean face.

The other party was carrying a bracelet chasing a fan-shaped red jade pendant, looking at her provocatively and disdainfully.

Zuo Ying was stunned for a moment, his gaze swept away, and faces were looking around her. Her stepfather, the so-called mother in name, was always a considerate, gentle and sweet step-sister, wandering between her and her step-sister. There is always an affectionate boyfriend, always secretly mocking her stepsister’s girlfriend group behind her...

These faces, she will never forget her death again.

Yes, she should have died...

Zuo Ying lowered her head and looked at her palms covered with thin calluses, feeling her body. With such a real feeling, she actually went back to the past?

She looked at the digital watch on the wall and her pupils shrank slightly. It was the day the game came, but it was only five o'clock, and there were more than four hours left.

"Don't say Yuanyuan, as long as it's a birthday present from my sister, I like it." With a soft voice, Shen Yi nudged Jiang Yuanyuan and took the bracelet in her hand. A look of joy, "This bracelet is so beautiful, thank you sister, I like it very much."

She was combing a beautiful princess's head with a silver hair crown, apricot eyes and red lips, shy and lovely, like a real little princess with a big cart by her side, the cake on top of which is three-storey high, and the candles are right. Swaying and shining, very beautiful.

And standing next to the cart was a tall and handsome young man. He was looking at Shen Yi with an implicitly gentle smile. The candlelight flickered in his eyes, helping him conceal his bitter tenderness.

This young man is exactly Zuo Ying's boyfriend, but for Zuo Ying, this has already happened in his previous life.

Seeing that Shen Yi was so generous, Jiang Jinhao couldn't help feeling distressed. He frowned and looked to the left, with an imperceptible impatience in his eyes: "Xiaoying, you are too careless. It is not lucky to receive a fake on your birthday. , You quickly apologize to Xiaoyi."

"Brother Jin Hao, don't say that, sister didn't mean it." Shen Yi quickly pulled Jiang Jinhao's arm.

Jiang Jinhao's eyes darkened, and he said warmly: "Xiaoyi, you will always be so kind."

Zuo Ying stared at the two people indifferently, as if watching a funny silent film.

Once she thought that this man was her greatest support, and she could find a sense of belonging in him, so she was very afraid of her being angry, as long as this person showed a little unhappy gesture, she would panic, no matter whether it was occupied or not. Zhanli will give in.

But what did this person do to her in the end?

For his Xiaoyi, she robbed her face.

Zuo Ying tucked the corner of his mouth slightly, stretched out his hand to grab the bracelet in Shen Yi's hand, and moved so fast that the thin chain passed through Shen Yi's fingers.

Shen Yi exclaimed, and her delicate fingers immediately turned red.

Jiang Jinhao hurriedly grabbed her finger and looked at it, and was immediately annoyed: "Shen Ying, what are you doing!"