chapter 80

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
80.Chapter 80

    The Ward's house is a villa with a large garden. Zuo Ying received a warm welcome in the past, and the middle-aged housekeeper who greeted her helped her carry the suitcase by herself.

    There have been a lot of people gathered in this villa, men, women and children, either well-dressed, or poorly dressed, or better-looking, or bad-looking.

    And as soon as Zuo Ying entered the gate, these people looked at her upright or quietly.

    Zuo Ying is guessing whether these people are NPCs in the dungeon, or players like her, and another person is coming.

    She heard the housekeeper say in surprise that it was Painter Zhuang who came.

    village?

    She turned around and looked, Zhuang Xi walked in calmly and steadily step by step, wearing a tall and beautiful camel windbreaker, taking off the scarf from her neck and handing it to the housekeeper.

    For a moment, Zuo Ying felt as if he was in a film shot by the director.

    In a contemporary and exotic building, a man with the face of a handsome son, dressed in the most fashionable and fashionable clothes, walked into this coquettish clothes under the leadership of the butler and servant with a solemn expression on his face. The hall of temples.

    Oh, okay, although this hall is decorated in a magnificent manner, there is still no coquettish clothes on the sideburns.

    The two looked at each other, Zhuang Xi was slightly startled, a little smile appeared in his eyes, Zuo Ying also responded with a small smile, the two did not recognize each other tacitly, and moved away as if they did not know each other. Gaze, walked into the hall one after another.

    But when he was seated, Zhuang Xi sat in the place closest to Zuo Ying.

    Someone came over to say hello to them, and both of them confuse them, and then a few more people came.

    Zhuang Xi looked like everyone else and greeted the people around him. He leaned forward slightly and said to Zuo Ying, "It seems that these people are all players."

    Zuo Ying nodded and agreed with his point of view: "But here is the most. You can only gather dozens of people, it seems that other players are not here."

    "There may be other different missions, or it may be the same Ward house as here, which also exists in other places in the dungeon."

    "Did you receive any hints? I got a letter that said it was Old Ward. It should be the patriarch here. I dreamed of a dancing person in successive nights."

    Zhuang Xi glanced at him: "Coincidentally, after I entered the copy, I was in the studio and found a letter on the table. I also read it. The content should be the same as yours."     Zuo Ying touched his chin: "Your identity is a painter, and my identity is a novelist. It seems that the man should be a takeaway, and then he wears the woman should be a uniform police ...... other people do not see the occupation, not all kinds of professional people who have it? " "     I'm afraid, you see that leaning against the window, and stuff pocket shape should be a stethoscope, I It should be a doctor, a woman who has been looking at her mobile phone. The red, green, and green on the screen may be a stock marketer. The one in the gray jacket has a muscular and fierce temperament, but his feet are unrealistic. Fitness person."     Zuo Ying looked at it one by one, really, Zuo Ying said: "You are observing so carefully."     Zhuang Xi said: "But it's useless to know these, we don't even know who the target of the task is. "     Also, this dungeon is called "I will fulfill your wish." With the current battle, the probability that this "you" refers to is not the player but the person in the dungeon, but who is it? Could it be the old Ward who hasn't shown up yet?     Finally, the housekeeper said that everyone was there, and then a young man with greasy hair came downstairs.     "Welcome friends. I am your friend Ward. I invite you to come because my poor old grandfather was tortured by a strange dream. I hope you can find out the origin of this dream and let my grandfather Don’t have this dream, the Ward family will be very grateful to you.” The     entire hall on the 40th and 50th people are listening, but when it comes to this, the little Mr. Ward doesn’t say anything , but sits down gracefully. Drank coffee.