chapter 64

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 64:

    The strength in Zhuang Xi's hand tightened suddenly, Zuo Ying frowned in pain, but he let go of his hand the next moment.

    "Zhuang Xi?"

    Zhuang Xi lowered his eyes and stood up: "I still have something to do." He said and left.

    Zuo Ying looked at his back thoughtfully, rubbed his wrists, pulled up his sleeves and looked at it. There were even some red marks on it, which shows how much effort he used just now.

    What's up with him? It seemed that he had been greatly stimulated suddenly, and his attitude suddenly became cold.

    But nothing happened.

    Zuo Ying touched the top of his head subconsciously. Was he looking at the top of his head just now, but there was nothing here.

    For the whole day, Zuo Ying didn't see Zhuang Xi. He seemed to have left the fish pond. No one knew where he went.

    He entered the game at night, and he was not in the dungeon either.

    It was the same for many days in the future. During the day, no people could be seen in the fish pond, and no one could be seen in the dungeon after entering the game. If the last time I didn’t see anyone for more than ten days, it was because the two were separated. After entering different dungeons, the mission time and the rest time were staggered, but this time Zuo Ying endured for several days and didn't enter the dungeon, nor did he wait for anyone.

    Then it can only show that he deliberately avoided himself.

    She wanted to avoid him before, but this time it was the other way around.

    "Zuo Zuo, are you in a daze?" Xiao Nan went back and forth to the creek to carry water. About several times, he saw Zuo Ying maintaining a posture without moving, and his eyes floating on the water without focusing, so he finally stopped to ask this sentence.

    Zuo Ying woke up, "Huh? Ah, no, just thinking about something." She teased the cool water of the stream, "This fish has grown quite big, can it be eaten?"

    She thought to herself, and circled. The water ball with a fish in it flew from the stream to her hand.

    The fish inside has silvery-white scales and is shining. The fish is slap-length and plump. It is ramming around in the water polo and trying to escape.

    Xiao Nan tilted his head: "Would you like to eat it?"

    "Well, take care of it.

    Let's bake two pieces." "Okay!" Xiao Nan put down the bucket and started to kill the fish.

    Zuo Ying couldn't help but smile as he watched his technique quickly change from clumsy to neat and proficient.

    He is now more and more human, and at first he was dull and dull, but since Zuo Ying took him to the fish pond every day, or let him out of his personal realm, he was like a sponge. Quickly absorb what you see and hear, and grow up quickly.

    No matter the words, expressions, behaviors, and thinking, they are all enriched a lot, and even the address for her is changed to "Left Left", because he said this is more pleasant and close.

    He is growing, what reason does he have to stagnate for some unclear things?

    I haven't downloaded a copy these days, which is a waste of time.