chapter 67

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 67:

    Zuo Ying followed Jiang Yuanyuan and watched her acting explode, easily gaining the trust of Jiang Jinhao and his son. She said she missed them very much, she said she never blamed them, she said they were still a family.

    Then she boiled the "flour" Zuo Ying gave her.

    The cicada powder has no taste, but the flour is very fragrant, and the batter is very fragrant. Jiang Jinhao and his sons are not really incapable of eating, but they are very happy to be able to take advantage of others, let alone doubt that Jiang Yuanyuan has the courage. While they scolded her for being stupid, they happily rushed to drink the mush.

    After they finished eating, Jiang Yuanyuan explained that she would visit them again tomorrow and would continue to bring them food.

    For the next few days, Zuo Ying would give Jiang Yuanyuan two bags every day, one for her cicada sloughing, and the other for flour mixed with cicada sloughing powder.

    And every day, Jiang Yuanyuan would carry out her orders well, coating herself with cicadas and molting powder, while the flour coaxed Jiang Jinhao to eat. In fact, there is no need to coax them. As long as the two babes have something to eat, they don't care what it is, just open their mouths and eat.

    Zhu Ying waited for several days and did not wait for Zuo Ying to contact her on the game. She thought that Zhuang Xi might not regard her as the number one person at all, and did not tell Zuo Ying that she had gone to find her, or Zuo Ying knew her. Go to her, but don't want to take care of her at all.

    She completely lost Zuo Ying's clue, and the fish pond... she thought of the man's light but chilling eyes that made her feet, she didn't dare to go again.

    And in her team, many people offered them the beauty coordinates they knew, or the ID number in the game, in order to curry favor with the powerful and rich players, and exchanged them for real benefits.

    Zhu Ying couldn't sit still.

    There is no such thing as Zuo Ying's level, but almost handsome guys and pretty girls are fine. There are many crooked-looking people in the team, all expecting to change their faces.

    She began to look for her from her side.

    She and some of the people in the team who collected information on the forum together knew each other in reality, and even most of them came from C. Now they are all crowded in dangerous houses outside the self-rescue camp in Antai District.

    She heard what they were talking about on this day, and there were familiar names among them.

    "Who are you talking about? Jiang Yuanyuan?"

    "Yes, didn't she make a living by that? As a result, when I saw her yesterday, she became a lot better, just like reborn, I thought she wiped the cicadas. "A former C college student said.

    "Where did she get the cicadas? Ordinary people can't get this. If you buy it, where will she get the money? And if the powder is too much, it will make her face bad!"

    "So it really looks better?"

    Zhu Ying thought of Jiang Yuanyuan's appearance She seemed to look pretty good, but his girlfriend, Zuo Ying, was too good-looking. As long as Jiang Yuanyuan stood next to Zuo Ying, she was inevitably suppressed.

    Barely can be regarded as a reserve.

    Zhu Ying went to find Jiang Yuanyuan, and then found that Jiang Yuanyuan really got better and looked a lot. To be precise, she has turned white, her face is very smooth, and she is covered with ugliness. Moreover, Jiang Yuanyuan herself is pretty, but she is also very ugly. Raised as a splendid daughter, the arrogant and contented temperament of the eldest lady is quite uncomfortable, but it is indeed a plus point compared to the small-heartedness.