chapter 25

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 25

    The ten-person team came from the west of the dungeon, and was about 500 meters away from the island as soon as they entered.

    Zuo Ying was prompted the first time, and the other 29 taskers could also receive the information of the "intruder" intrusion.

    There was precisely a defensive team not far from this new team. Zuo Ying saw on the map that the blue dots representing the defending side took the initiative to encircle the red dots representing the invading side, contacted, and then the red dots moved from one to the other. Disappeared from the map.

    Is it so fast?

    She blinked and called out the details. It turned out that the defender had overturned the opponent's boat directly. The opponent should be very confused and fell into the water without reacting at all.

    And this defender is precisely the team with nine people, mostly foreigners.

    It's awesome, just go up and do it without any ambiguity.

    As Zuo Ying expected, the ten-person team was dumbfounded. They had just entered a dungeon and hadn’t figured out what was going on, they attracted a few small boats. On those small boats there might be one person, or two people, and they still had something. Very strange weapons, such as exaggerated iron rods, such as iron anchor ropes, and even bombs that should be homemade, I don’t know how to make them.

    Anyway, when the iron rod was stabbed, the rope was pulled, and the bomb exploded, their dungeon assigned broken ship was destroyed. Everyone fell into the water and was stimulated by sulfuric acid and bitten by the sulfuric acid fish. When they recovered, they had been sent out. Copy it.

    The ten people kept the position of entering the dungeon, looking at each other, all in confusion.

    "What happened just now?"

    " Did we encounter the boss monster in the dungeon? Why didn't there even a reminder?"

    "This dungeon is too difficult, wow, that sulfuric acid water is even scarier than my toilet cleaner. Burn me."

    " I ca n't get in for the time being. The CD has three days."

    Before long, information about this fish pond copy appeared on the trading platform’s forum. There were posts created by people who had been eliminated from the previous four batches of teams. The content was still relatively normal. What was the situation and what were the tasks? All are acceptable situations.

    But the next post is very bizarre. There is a lot of water vapor on the water and the visibility is extremely low as soon as you enter it. When you don’t know what to do, you run into a group of strangers and overturn your boat if you don’t say anything. Up.     No tasks were completed, no rewards were received, he drank countless sulfuric acid water for nothing, and was gnawed full of holes by the terrible piranha-like sulfuric fish. It was a hell-level experience.     One post is like this, two and three posts are like this. As time goes by, there are more and more similar posts, and the curiosity of the players is also raised. Most of them do not reach level 6. Watch the excitement, and some players who have reached level 6 want to go in and experience it more, and some shrink back.     The strangeness in this copy is too exaggerated. If you don't get anything, you just die. Why waste this time? After all, it takes time and energy to gather 10 trustworthy people.     The people in the dungeon don’t know that they have been demonized into wolves and tigers. They are very happy to stop the players one by one. They have gradually figured out the gameplay. When a new team comes in, it’s best to take advantage of it. They have not yet figured out the situation when they are most at a loss, and the success rate of this kind of raid is the highest.     Of course, there are also "casualties" on our side.     Some were thrown into the water by the invaders, some were able to quickly climb back onto the boat, and some were dragged to the bottom by schools of fish and "drowned" and eliminated.     The wind and rain on the fish pond never stopped.     Zuo Ying used her stainless steel bucket to scoop out the stagnant water at the bottom of the boat, and sighed while sitting. Fortunately, she had this windproof, rainproof and warm coverall, otherwise she would either be swollen by rain or freeze to death.     It’s not easy for players who have taken the mission to defend the island. Do you want a consolation prize?