chapter 3

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google!

When Zuo Ying entered the game, both Shen and Jiang were in the hospital.

Because Jiang Jinhao was kicked by Zuo Ying and was seriously injured, he was sent to the hospital immediately, and the Shen family naturally had to accompany him to apologize.

Jiang Jinhao was lying on the bed with a pale face, frowning, and before he came back, Zuo Ying's kick was too cruel.

Mother Jiang is a lady with a jewel of jewels. Seeing her son like this, she stared at the parents of the Shen family bitterly: "The good daughter you taught is so rude and arrogant. She still wants to enter the door of my Jiang family and dream!"

As a stepfather, Shen Youquan, the father of Shen, always advertised that he treated his stepdaughter fairly and that he had his own daughter. He kept apologizing. Shen's mother Jiang Yingyu looked embarrassed and apologetic: "I must tell her well, this girl is really too much this time."

As she said, a sharp look flashed in her drooping eyes, the dead girl had always been very obedient, this time she took the wrong medicine or something? This time, he severely offended the Jiang family, and I'm afraid it will affect the family's business.

She peeked at her husband and pulled the cuffs. She knew that Shen Ying would cause such a big disaster. At the beginning, she shouldn't have expected her to marry Jiang's family. It should have been long since.

As he was talking, suddenly a floating screen appeared in front of everyone, and everyone was stunned.

Shen Yi, who was sitting by the bed looking worriedly at Jiang Jinhao on the bed, exclaimed and grabbed Jiang Jinhao's hand: "What is this?"

Jiang Jinhao was jerked by her, hissed, and waved irritably, "What is it, take it away!"

The screen was shaken by him, and the words "Ciyuanzi game is online, let me save your barren and sad end times! Will you log in to the game?" The words were broken, and then gradually condensed into a new line of small characters: Detect the ready players Impetuous, malicious and offensive to the game, restrict login permission within ten days.

Immediately after this line of words slowly dissipated, the entire screen disappeared.

Not only Jiang Jinhao's, but the screens in front of the other people in the room also disappeared.

They stared at each other, and they didn't understand what was going on.

It just so happened that there were bursts of exclamations outside. Mother Jiang opened the door and saw that the corridors and other wards were all messed up. Everyone she saw had a screen in front of them, and she saw someone click on something on that screen. , The next moment the whole person disappeared in place.

Mother Jiang staggered back in horror: "No one! No more!"

Others also rushed to the door to look, and saw one or two disappearing examples, and their expressions changed greatly. They hurriedly closed the door and called the police, but the line was always busy.

Mother Jiang quickly contacted Jiang Yuanyuan, but she couldn't get through. She burst into tears: "Where did this child Yuanyuan go? What happened outside?"

A dark shadow flashed in Shen Yi's eyes. She knew what Jiang Yuanyuan was doing, but she couldn't say, she held Jiang Jinhao's hand in gratitude and admiration: "That thing just now was bad, I saw those people touched that thing. It's gone, thanks to Brother Jin Hao who took the thing away."