chapter 94

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 94:

--Dear player "Left", do you accept the genetic upgrade?

Zuo Ying looked at the text in front of him and clicked yes.

She felt a powerful pressure, pressing her body from the outside to the inside, and then, there was a sensation of needle pricks from the inside of the body, as if every part of the body, a piece of musculoskeletal, was as thin as countless roots. The fine needles of the cow hair stabbed, painful and itchy, but helpless.

The left tassel bit the root of the tooth, clenched his fist, restrained his urge to scratch or even roll, his breathing suddenly became heavy, and he was quickly wet with sweat.

Fortunately, this painful feeling did not last long, and the pressure and pain gradually faded. She opened her eyes and looked at her hands first.

Obviously I still have those hands, but I feel that I have a lot of strength, and my eyesight has improved. I can clearly see the buttons on the clothes of people in a small boat on the lake far away.

Then she stretched out her hand to face the lake with a gentle stroke. The water seemed to be taken care of by her heart. Then, a palm-like wave of water suddenly rose up in the air, gently shaking, soft and condensed. powerful.

Water skills have also become stronger.

She seemed to feel something, waved her hand to let the water wave fall back into the lake, then her hands faced each other, the energy condensed, and gradually, a water ball appeared in her palm.

She raised her head in surprise and said to Zhuang Xi: "Look, I can also make a water polo! It's not too big."

Zhuang Xi smiled and nodded: "Congratulations."

She didn't realize that her appearance became brighter and more beautiful. , The facial features became more and more invulnerable, even the hair strands became shiny, and with a sweat, the whole person seemed to be covered with a layer of soft light, which made people unable to move their eyes.

The genetic upgrade is really extraordinary. If she was still at level 6 before, she can definitely be rated at level 7.

Zuo Ying used up 1,000 black crystal ore, and there were 383 pieces left in her hand. She thought about it, and tried to throw the ore into the lake. The lake water of this fish pond copy was sulfuric acid water, and cast it in front of the black crystal ore. , A string of bubbles immediately rose, the lake water and the ore reacted strongly, and the fish and shrimps in the water were all startled.

--The owner of the fish pond instance, you neutralized 383 cubic meters of lake water with 383 ore, turning it from acid to normal neutral and harmless lake water. When all lakes in the dungeon are neutralized, the dungeon will be upgraded to a permanent domain, which cannot be destroyed by any means. Reminder: The current storage capacity of the fish pond replica is about 318 million cubic meters. Zuo Ying received the dungeon prompt, and sure enough, this ore can neutralize the lake water. But it is not easy to get the black crystal ore, even if it is purchased at a high price, how many people can get this black crystal ore? In fact, the black crystal ore has not completely disappeared. After the action of the lake, it turned into a green ore. --After the neutralization reaction, the black crystal ore turns into the green crystal ore. Will it be recycled? Zuo Ying clicked to recover, and 383 pieces of green gold ore, which was half the volume of black crystal ore, were recovered from the bottom of the lake. She asked Cabbage: "What's the use of this?" Cabbage said, "Well, you can explore it yourself. I don't know, it might be useful for other game planes?" Zuo Ying nodded, put the ore away, and asked Zhuang Xi: "Have you not received any notice?" "No, it may take a while for the NPC to transform into a life form." Zhuang Xi is not in a hurry, "My last island can be unlocked, I will go and see." Zuo Ying Thinking of this, Zhuang Xi's 16 islands have been unlocked today. I don't know if anything special will happen. She said, "I will go with you." At this moment , she suddenly appeared on her body. It lights up, not something is shining, but her whole person is shining. Both of them were stunned. "What's wrong?" Zuo Ying looked at himself strangely.