chapter 90

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 90:

    Zuo Ying lay on the blanket, silently watching these five guys compare strength and muscles with each other. He didn't know that they thought they were building a tour group, not fleeing.

    The thing is like this, the five people just rushed to ask her to kick them. Although she was dumbfounded, she was so kind, so she had to give a rabbit punch to her.

    Then these guys just ate spinach, happily, and the whole person's spirit went up to a level.

    Zuo Ying thought they were playing tricks, but found out that they weren't. They really gained momentum and physical strength.

    This is amazing.

    Zuo Ying observed them in amazement, and tried to make up a few punches, and then she found that the more hits and the greater the effort they used, the more energy they gained and the more excited they were mentally.

    Each of them can basically become two to three or four kinds of animals. They are as big as the leopard-like long-tailed monsters covered in scales. That should be their normal animal shape, and the small ones are like cats, mice, and rabbits. , This should be the type of transformation chosen according to their respective preferences.

    When they gain more energy, the monsters that can become bigger and more flexible, the more rigid and bright their scales, and even the more types of animals they can become.

    This is really a rather strange species.

    It's just that the mind doesn't seem to be very good.

    She was actually struggling for who was beaten hard by her.

    Fortunately, they still had reason, and soon began to seriously discuss how to bring Zuo Ying back to Lanshui.

    Zuo Ying moved his ears and frowned. Do you really want to go with them?

    Suddenly, she received another task reminder.

    She opened it calmly.

    ——Player left, you find that you may be the king of Lan Mercury. This is really incredible. Looking at these five magical people in front of you, some pictures gradually appeared in your mind...

    Then Zuo Ying watched a video composed of scattered fragments. The edges of those pictures were blurred, and it looked like memories.

    It was a big and gorgeous building. A young girl—Zuo Ying was sure that was what she was like—lived in it, surrounded by many servants and attendants, and there were military guards on the periphery, but that’s not □□. Everyone treats the girl respectfully, and no one restricts her freedom. She can go out to play at any time, but she needs to visit privately, low-key and with enough protection.

    Life is happy, but the girl also has her own obligations. Every once in a while, she will fight with people, or in other words, hit people unilaterally.

    Those people came in whole groups, each time they brought lots of novel things to eat, drink and play, and then they lined up in rows expecting the girls to come and beat them, but everyone was rough and skinny, and the fight was extremely tiring. The girl can be exhausted and half to death.

    That day she had just sent away a group of people, and she became a snow-white lop-eared rabbit, lying on the lawn on the roof of the building, basking in the sun, and when she was drowsy, suddenly a black bag fell from the sky and covered her. Up.