chapter 91

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 91:

    Most Lanshuixing people have poor physical fitness, so they pay more attention to the development of brainpower and the improvement of technology.

    But there are some exceptions. This group of people is called the animalized race. Because of their genes, they can become beasts, but this change requires energy. The more massive and powerful the beast is, the more It takes a lot of energy. If you become a soft cute animal like a kitten or puppy, you need less energy.

    Because of their strong physique and special beastization abilities, the lycanthrope tribe often assumes some of the most dangerous and important occupations in the entire country, and even uses it as a trump card in battles with other planetary countries, or serves as extremely dangerous things such as space exploration. responsibility.

    And there will be a special existence in the animalized race. It cannot become a powerful beast, but it is born to transform a certain force in the universe and can transfer energy to other animalized races in its own way. This existence is called "king".

    It can be said that the lycanthrope is a special weapon of Lan Shuixing, and the "king" of the lycanthus is the core of this weapon.

    The character Zuo Ying was born with this burden, enjoys the best of everything, and has to travel his own obligations every day. Her existence is unknown to the people, but for some reason, someone put a black hand on her head.

    Zuo Ying lay on her luxurious bed, closing his eyes and wondering who stole her from Lan Mercury.

    The people who can enter her mansion must be insiders.

    Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at the strange person who had turned into a human form next to her.

    Qi felt her gaze, and quickly asked, "Wang, do you have any orders?"

    Zuo Ying beckoned to her, and when she came closer, he knocked a paw on her forehead.

    Qi was not upset, but was pleasantly surprised.

    Zuo Ying pondered for a while, and then took another shot.

    It seemed vaguely that something had gone from her body into the strange body.

    Is that energy?

    Energy is a very sensitive word, because the entire vegetable garden game is a huge energy field.

    And this copy is also closely related to "energy".

    Because of the trouble of the Lan Mercury monster, the upper layers on the Black Crystal star knew that the Lan Mercury humans could turn into beasts, which was simply out of the category of normal humans.

    The ten captured Lan Mercury (six were captured before and four were captured later) were not transported back to the capital, they were directly sent to the largest local official research institute, and then experts from all over the world rushed here. Then, an investigation team was formed.

    The Player Alliance has also mixed into the investigation team through some means.

    This method is exactly Zhuang Xi.

    "Zhuang, you are the owner of the original little white rabbit, and you have captured several monsters with your own hands. You are the key person. The investigation team will not miss you." The