chapter 86

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 86:

    There are many strange things in the fish pond copy.

    For example, a standing door, such as a potted plant with lettuce, such as a tile, such as a box, such as a piece of clothing that winds up, such as a large antique bed, and even a big guy like a locomotive...

    Zuo Ying originally thought it would be enough to make an area to put these things. As a result, the cabbage was moved more and more. In the end, he got hundreds of thousands of pieces. Many of them occupy a very large area, almost occupying the central island.

    Zuo Ying: "...so much?"

    Cabbage: "Not much, not much, just a tiny drop." It seems a bit regretful, "Your island is too small, and the copy can only absorb nutrients from such a small copy at present. "

    You still dislike my small place.

    Zuo Ying looked at the miscellaneous things piled up on the island, and felt like planting other people's vegetables to grow his own copy.

    Cabbage said: "Left, you have to unlock all the islands as soon as possible, so that you can get a complete copy, the energy that can be transformed is also greater, and it is less likely to be attacked by someone deciphering the coordinates. After all, your copy The reputation has always been quite large, and the daily flow of players is also large, it is difficult to guarantee that it will not become a target."

    Zuo Ying nodded: "I have six that have not been unlocked, and the others are similar. The least Zhuang attack, only three are left.

    " Then come on!" After

    Cabbage left, Zuo Ying sent a message to the other dungeon administrators asking them to unlock all the islands as soon as possible.

    Zhuang Xi asked: "Do you want to download a copy?"

    "Next, together?"

    "Okay."

    Then the two returned to the days when they kept copying copies.

    Zuo Ying opened her eyes and found that she was actually locked in a cage. The surroundings were dim and dim. She was calm at first, but when she saw what was next to her, her eyes widened.

    There was a long-eared rabbit lying next to her!

    The white fluffy long hair, the ears hang down on the sides of the head, because of the prone posture, the ears are almost hanging on the ground.

    From her point of view, this rabbit is quite big, but no matter how big it is, it is also an animal. She is actually locked with the rabbit?

    She stiffened her neck and looked down at herself.

    Hairy claws, hairy body, and a pair of hairy ears almost hanging down to the ground.

    She raised her hand, and the paw in her sight rose.

    She turned out to be a rabbit? ?

    This is her third wild dungeon. The first two were with Zhuang Xi. They also successfully cleared the customs and unlocked the island, but those two dungeons are quite normal. I didn’t expect to become animals in this dungeon. , But this dungeon is just called the interstellar dungeon, and there is no mention in the name introduction that it will become an animal.

    Zuo Ying was a little depressed, but she didn't panic. She glanced at the rabbit beside her who was chewing on something with her mouth moving. She wondered if the copy that Zhuang Xi entered with her had also become an animal? Will it be this one? His eyes are dull, it doesn't seem to be.     She turned her head and looked at it again. It was a small space, and she was trembling slightly. It felt like she was on a moving car, surrounded by many cages. Some were cats and some were dogs. Some are rabbits and squirrels, they are not very big, they are all cute.     What is this going to do?     Zuo Ying stood up while thinking about it. Being an animal made her very uncomfortable. The posture on all fours made her unable to even walk. She walked slowly in the cage, turning her head and twisting her waist. , In order to quickly adapt to this new body.     In the arena, a man in a black combat uniform swung his sword sharply. A blood spattered from his opponent's chest and fell heavily to the ground. The upper circle of the audience shouted enthusiastically, and everyone who was excited stood up and shouted. Cheers, and sprinkle ribbons and coins below.