chapter 9

You can search for the latest chapters in Google for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)"!

After the girl left, the Jiang family in the car looked at each other, and they looked a little disbelief.

The car was stuffed with two live chickens and a poodle. They were all tightly tied up. The living poultry is almost the only thing that can be eaten today, and it is also the only ration left by the Jiang family, even if the car is obtained. The smell is not very good, but no one wants to put them out of sight.

Mother Jiang: "What did she just say? Shen Ying spent four hours in the game? Isn't it only one hour?"

Because three of their four members have not been able to enter the game so far, she really doesn't know much about the game.

Jiang Jinhao knew that his face was not very good-looking: "It seems that upgrading to a level can extend the game time by one hour."

He spoke a little vaguely, and he couldn't hear the words when he spoke. It became more obvious when the words were long. This is because the spoiled water damaged his mouth and tongue on the day the game was launched.

Mother Jiang: "Then she's not very good. Oh, how much food you have to get!"

Jiang Yuanyuan, who had been sitting on the side without saying a word, suddenly said in a dark voice: "That bitch!" There was a large irregular green paint on her face, no matter what she did, she couldn't remove it, let alone a large patch on her face. The abrasion, because of the potion, is red, red, yellow, and utterly crippled.

Because of such a face, she was directly judged as "no eyes" the first time she entered the game. At the time, she was still in a coma and was sent out without knowing anything from beginning to end, or was popularized by people next to her the next day. Then enter the game again to know what I missed.

Then look at a game of face, she actually fell to the bottom, her field is too hard to shovel! So that she hasn't made any progress until now!

And all this is thanks to that bitch Shen Ying!

Mother Jiang glanced at her daughter. She loved her daughter very much on weekdays, but at this time she couldn't live anymore, and she didn't have the strength to take care of her loving feelings. She said to Jiang Jinhao: "Then you go find her! It's you! Girlfriend, she can't leave you aside if she has something to do!"

"Mom!" Jiang Yuanyuan cried.

"Shut up!" Mother Jiang said, "Listen to the girl, Shen Ying seems to be a person. In this world, how dangerous a girl is. She listens to you the most. If you go to talk softly, she must follow you left."

He said and was annoyed: "I blame your sister, what happened to Shen Yi's birthday? If someone steps in a lawsuit, outsiders shouldn't intervene, or else they won't be angry with you, Jin Hao."

Jiang Yuanyuan's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe that her mother's attitude, who had always looked down upon Shen Ying, would change so quickly.

But Jiang Jinhao listened and couldn't help but glanced at Jiang Yuanyuan.

There was still a faint pain in a certain part. If it hadn't been for her sister to humiliate Shen Ying in public, Shen Ying would not be so grand, and he would not kick himself suddenly. He would not have to suffer this crime, and he would not be banned from the game for ten days inexplicably. .

Now that there is less and less food to eat, three of their family members cannot enter the game, and Jiang Yuanyuan, the only one who can enter, is no different from not being able to enter.