chapter 111

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 111

    The film "Undercover" went into urgent post-production in public as soon as it was finished.

    The editing was edited by Zuo Ying herself. For this editing that she has learned for a long time, all the stories are in her heart, and all the filming clips are clear to her, so the editing is very handy.

    In the later special effects production, such as some blasting scenes, she hired a professional team. Initially, the funds were relatively tight, but after her rich and cheap dad gave her pocket money several times, she became Rich woman, so it's time to spend money. The most important thing is that the effect is good.

    Han Yi worked hard, and Zuo Ying's luck was really strong. After the film was completed, he was sent for review and came over soon. Then there was no hindrance to the cinema filming, and he quickly squeezed into the Lunar New Year stall.

    The Lunar New Year archives in the past few years can be described as fiercely competitive. There are several movies that everyone is more optimistic about, the imported European and American sci-fi suspense blockbuster "The City of Gyro", and the disaster film "The Moment of Life and Death" adapted from real events in China. Last year, it won more than 20 The sister chapter of the New Year comedy with a box office of 100 million, "Three Quarter Fairies", the big ip adaptation took three years to complete the much-anticipated fantasy love giant "Three Lives Meet You".

    In addition, there are even more popular and unpopular movies that are predicted to explode.

    The name "Undercover" is very tacky. There was no wind at all before. From the director and production team, no one is famous, and no one can play the leading role. Nanchen is out of five lines; Le Fan, from a talent show. Not much acting experience; Han Yi has never heard of it; Lin Shaonian is barely famous and has won heavyweight awards, but he turned out to be a double.

    In short, this configuration is a bit difficult to describe. The only thing that makes people want to see is that the four characters on the poster are all very good and have a sense of story.

    But it is estimated that it is an old-fashioned undercover film of police and criminals.

    In short, "Undercover" was quickly submerged in a slip of film.

    However, there are many people who are concerned, and they are all bigwigs in the circle.

    Without him, there is only one name: Zuo Ying.

    Director: Zuo Ying.

    Zuo Linhuai was shocked when he learned about this, as if he confirmed that this was indeed his daughter, not the same name, so he immediately called to ask.

    "You made a movie?"

    "Yes." Zuo Ying replied calmly: "It will be released on the first day of the new year. You can go to see it when you have time, but you have to buy your own tickets. I won't send them."

    Zuo Lin Huai felt a little dreamy, and looked at the sun outside. It was indeed daytime.

    "I remember what you said you were filming in the summer?"

    "It's just making this."

    Oh, so you started making a movie in the summer and it will be released by the end of the year? This speed is fast enough, isn't it really shoddy?

    Oh, that’s not the point. The point is that this girl did such a big project without saying a word, and he didn’t get any news. He didn’t know until the film was about to be released, or someone else asked, hey, old Zuo. , Is the director and your daughter the same name?