chapter 68

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
68.Chapter 68

    Zuo Ying lowered his head, threw away the empty mineral water bottle in his hand, took out another full bottle, and slowly unscrewed the bottle cap.

    With a squeeze of the left hand, the water in the bottle poured upwards, and with a wave of the right hand, the water condensed into a slap and slammed Jiang Jinhao's right face.

    Jiang Jinhao's whole body was slapped to the ground, his ears buzzed, and his head seemed to have knocked over a bottle of paste. When his consciousness gradually returned to the cage, something more terrible happened. The skin of his right face fell off and hung on his nose like a piece of fat pigskin.

    The dripping liquid ran across his face and neck. He touched it, the blood in one hand, the pain was only transmitted to the brain at this time, and his whole body shuddered.

    Jiang Jinhao screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh andhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Zuo Ying hooked up the corners of his mouth contemptuously, useless things.

    She glanced at Father Jiang, and Father Jiang desperately flinched back: "I haven't offended you, let me go!"

    His face was bloody, but it was not as serious as Jiang Jinhao.

    This was because Jiang Jinhao ate a lot of glutinous rice before this old guy couldn’t rob his son.

    Jiang Jinhao's intake was almost like a thousand cicadas, while Father Jiang only had about five thousand.

    Father Jiang did not directly do anything to Zuo Ying in his previous life, but he is protected by his son Jiang Jinhao and supported by his developed daughter-in-law, Shen Yi. He has a very good life. Since he is both a beneficiary, he will taste it with his son. Isn't Nieguo quite reasonable?

    But here in Zuo Ying, this person is not guilty of death, she coldly said: "Go away."

    Jiang's father ran away in a hurry.

    Zuo Ying woke up Jiang Jinhao by splashing water.

    Jiang Jinhao saw her as if he saw a ghost.

    Zuo Ying said in a regretful tone: "Actually, I really want to see you linger and breathe under such a ghostly appearance, and taste the sufferings I have suffered, but I will not leave a bitter hatred of me and the possibility of revenge. Sexual people are alive."

    Jiang Jinhao's pupils shrank suddenly, and the hatred he desperately concealed in his eyes was about to be hidden. He hurriedly said: "I will not retaliate against you." He held half of his face that had fallen off, and his lips were all covered. Half way off, bleeding will flow every time the facial muscles are pulled, "Let me go, we used to be so good..."

    Zuo Ying squinted at him: "Yes, so I give you three hours of escape time. It's seven o'clock. Before ten o'clock enters the game, if you can escape, I won't want your life."

    Jiang Jinhao's teeth are fast. Crushed, he could see that this woman was really going to kill him, he didn't understand, really didn't understand, when did he offend her so much! But at the same time, the fear and urgency of being stared at by the gods of death also weighed heavily down, making him shudder. He held his face, turned around and stumbled away.