chapter 12

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

After completing the upgrade, Zuo Ying jumped to the second position on the ranking list. Obviously she didn't know why many players who had already been promoted to level 5 were suppressed, but she didn't know whether the first ranked first was level 5 or level 6. of.

She has another hour of game time and is able to leave her personal realm.

At this time, the last pot of rice was also cooked, she put out the fire, and took a few bites of rice with the remaining vegetables, and put the rest in the backpack.

Then he packed up, carrying the bows and arrows and fish baskets he bought, holding the sharp wooden spear that he had cut out, and a few loops of straw rope hanging on his shoulders, and strode down the slope.

After walking by the stream, there was an invisible barrier where she could not cross before. At this time, the barrier disappeared. From a distance, we can see that there are mountains nearby, and there is a small village at the foot of the mountain.

Those hills are the personal domains of individual players. Don't look like there are not a few hills. In fact, the personal domains of players are layered on top of each other. There are not many domains that can be seen with the naked eye. There may be countless domains hidden in a single hill.

And the village below is a primary gathering place.

Zuo Ying walked toward the village, taking every step of the way carefully.

One step, two steps, sure enough, her ankle tightened, and looking down, a vaguely pink thing wrapped her ankle.

She lifted the wooden spear, which was not too thick in her hand, and threw it down.

There was only a puff, as if the balloon was leaking, and there was a faint scream, the pink thing spewed some pink air, like a spore, and then the body was about to slide into the ground.

Zuo Ying held his breath, did not inhale the pink substance, quickly bent over and reached out to grab, and grabbed the pink slender thing in his hand.

It was as if she had caught a slippery eel, and she yanked the other half of the thing out of the soil.

Now I can see it completely. This is a light pink translucent thing about half a meter long, with a thin arm, like an eel twisting in Zuo Ying's hand.

Zuo Ying couldn't help but twisted his hands and tied it with a knot, and then another knot, which directly became a dead knot, and the long one suddenly became a strong ball.

This pink thing seemed to be dumbfounded, and the exposed heads twisted crazily, making a weird squeal, seeming to be begging for mercy, Zuo Ying didn't care about it, and threw it into the fish basket.

——Congratulations to the player "left" for capturing a "earthworm", you can trade it to the game later in exchange for game currency~~

——Congratulations to the player "left" for capturing a "earth bug", lighting up the "hunting" skill, and rewarding 1000 game coins~~

——Congratulations to the player's "Left" hunting skill +1 that year, the people who struggled are the most beautiful, please continue to work hard~~

Several lines of cute green text appeared in front of him, Zuo Ying glanced, and the words "The most beautiful struggling man" was bolded and enlarged, and it was faintly flashing, especially prominent. If cabbage can speak, these words It must be read in an accentuated tone.

Just, inexplicably a little cute.

Zuo Ying touched these words, and these words slowly dissipated like bubbles.