chapter 104

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 104

    Zuo Ying fished Xiaobai out of the big fish tank, and made a fish tank for it alone, and communicated with it for a long time. Relying on the memory of the original cultivation world, he was barely able to communicate with consciousness.

    Zuo Ying: Are you okay?

    White Carp: No good, it's dying, you see my scales are so dim, this terribly thin world of spiritual energy! I can't practice yet, you practice quickly and then give me a little spiritual energy.

    This fish has probably been bored for many years, and said a lot in one mouth. Of course, only Zuo Ying could receive these words.

    Zuo Ying scratched her head. She had some cultivation secrets in her mind, but she didn't know how to use it. This should be a hidden restriction, otherwise she could obtain cultivation techniques through the memory of the original body without doing tasks. , That's too foul.

    ——The player "Left", the current world mission: Become a well-known director, and gather the left father and left mother into a crew to complete a film together.

    Current mission completion degree: 0.

    Mission reward: "Qingshui Yin" (Note: Qingshui Yin is a primary cultivation technique, practiced by inhaling water aura). The unlocking progress of Qingshui Yin is synchronized with the task completion.

    A virtual three-dimensional ancient book appeared in front of Zuo Ying, with the words Qingshuiyin written on it, and a thick and quiet mystery breathed over his face, but Zuo Ying couldn't open the cover.

    Because the unlocking progress at the moment is 0.

    That is to say, as the task progresses, the unlocking progress will gradually improve, and then she can turn to the first page, the second page or even more pages, can she start practicing in this world?

    Although I don't know how effective this thing is, it's still the same sentence, just because it has something to do with cultivation, it's already very exciting.

    Yuanshen is preparing a micro-film. It is expected to be about 30 minutes in length. The budget is 1 million. The cop film. The script was written by herself. It took four years from inspiration to finalization, with special electives in the middle. The screenwriting profession can be described as a great effort.

    And because she majored in directing, there is no shortage of clever and well-known directors in her tutors, and there is no shortage of handsome men and beautiful women in her school. There is no problem with her contacts, so it is relatively easy to pull up the whole team.     For example, the actors have almost been found. Either classmates or seniors, equipment and venues have been rented, and other staff are already in place, just waiting for the filming to begin.     But now Zuo Ying looks at the script manuscript that has been revised several times, and thinks that he can make a big one and make a real online movie.     But in this way, no matter the investment, the production team, or the actors, it is completely inadequate.     Zuo Ying ordered a takeaway and sat at the coffee table and began to change the script. Fortunately, the original professional knowledge was solid and he had a lot of ideas about the film. But because it was a micro-film, many things were reluctantly deleted. Now Zuo Ying inherited her. Memories, just add those thoughts back as appropriate.     The change was changed to dark, she stretched her waist, took the takeaway box on the coffee table and threw it away, and then made a phone call.     "Hey, Teacher Lin, do you have anything to do with the real estate agency? I want to entrust you to list the house under my name. Yes, the sooner the better, it doesn’t matter if the price is lower. I want cash... hey, don’t Excited, I’m fine, all right, then you drive carefully, I’ll wait for you."     Hanging up the phone, Zuo Ying gave Xiaobai who was lingering in the fish tank to order fish food and continued to change the script. After twenty minutes, the doorbell rang. She went to open the door, and a lady in her forties with short hair, red-brown framed glasses and obvious statutory patterns stood at the door. She opened her mouth and asked, "Why are you suddenly selling the house? Did you tell your parents? What do you want money for?"     Zuo Ying invited people in, took off their coats and hung them up, invited them to sit on the sofa, and poured a glass of water: "Don't worry. Drink some water first." After someone drank the water, she was relieved, she said, "I want to sell the house to make a movie."     Lin Suzhou frowned, "What movie, is the micro movie you have? Is the budget not enough? Then there is no need to sell the house, I have some money here..."