chapter 88

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 88:

    Zuo Ying was hung in the air with her two ears, her ears pulled up with her scalp, and her two rabbit eyes were stretched diagonally upwards, leaving only two seams.

    He couldn't even see what the person carrying her looked like.

    She struggled twice meaningfully, and listened to the other person asking the people around her: "This is the pet?"

    "Yes."

    "Take it away."

    "This..." The

    conversation didn't finish, and there seemed to be a cool breeze. Sweeping through the box, the left tassel ear was loosened, and the whole rabbit fell into a familiar embrace and was held carefully.

    She blinked, and met Zhuang Xi's worried and sullen eyes.

    Phew, you can count it.

    She looks too useless now, she can't do anything, and it doesn't hurt to bite, but fortunately there is Zhuang Xi.

    She rubbed his clothes, feeling that his heartbeat was a little fast, his body temperature was very high, and his muscles were tight and ready to go.

    After Zhuang Xi snatched Zuo Ying back, the people inside and outside the box realized what had happened. The soldiers all picked up their guns and surrounded him.

    The leading soldier held his wrist on a person. He just felt a pain in his hand, and the rabbit was snatched away. In the blink of an eye, his right wrist was swollen, and the pain made him cold and sweaty. As if the wrist bone was broken.

    He hurriedly stopped his subordinates from moving further, stood up straight, and watched Zhuang Xi vigilantly: "Sure enough, he is a man who has won three months in a row." He was able to get past his subordinates and snatched things from his hands and hurt him. He, if he hit his neck just now, I'm afraid he would have to wait until he fell down to know what happened.

    The leading soldier shuddered suddenly. This was an extremely dangerous feeling. I am afraid that so many people present are not opponents of the other party.

    The manager judged that the situation was not good, and said, "Zhuang, it's all a misunderstanding. The chief doesn't want to hurt your pet."

    Zhuang Xi didn't answer, and was about to leave with Zuo Ying in his arms.

    The leading soldier said: "Wait a minute, the blue Mercury seems to be coming for your pet. It must be handed over to us."

    Zhuang Xi half-

    turned his head indifferently: "You can try." The leading soldier was caught by him. His eyes forced a half step back. At this time, there were screams of killing and killing in the audience area below the box. The Lan Mercury lost his suppression and was throwing his subordinates to play.

    A group of people couldn't stop one, and the one in front of them seemed to be a harder thorn than the one below.

    The leading soldier quickly distinguished which one was more urgent. He took a breath: "Someone will come to communicate with you later. Before getting permission, you and this rabbit are not allowed to leave the arena. Let's go!"

    He took his subordinates and hurried out of the box to the audience area. , At the same time instructed: "Request the bureau to send more manpower to seal the battlefield. No one is allowed to leave! Especially the one in the room!"     Zhuang Xi watched them leave with a deep eye, and he couldn't stay here for long. , But he can't do without Bidouchang... Suddenly he received a reminder: As a beater in Bidouchang, you have encountered a strange opponent from Lanshuixing, and the opponent seems to be coming for your new pet. Yes, you find that your pet is not simple. As a Sombra star, you actively cooperate with the investigation, hoping to find out the story behind it as soon as possible.     Actively cooperate with the investigation?     He looked down at the rabbit in his hand. This active cooperation also includes handing over the rabbit?     What the hell is this hint?     Zuo Ying saw that he was lingering and kicked him with his hind legs. Why was he suddenly in a daze?     At this moment, she received the reminder of the copy: You woke up and found that you were a rabbit. All the memories of the past disappeared, but you feel that you are not an ordinary rabbit. You play perfectly while eating, sleeping, and sleeping. A silly rabbit wants to find clues at the same time. On this day, you find that a Lan Mercury person who can be transformed into a beast has a strange attachment to you. "Perhaps this is an entry point," you think, and look for opportunities to meet the Lan Mercury person.