chapter 36

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 36:

    Zuo Ying was speechless for a while, struggling to hold him, trying to get some food from his backpack, but found that the backpack could not be opened.

    She shook her heart and tried again. Not only could the backpack not be opened, but also the personal store could not be opened. She whispered to Zhuang Xi: "Can your backpack be opened?"

    "No." Zhuang Xi is also small. Whispered, but he was imaginary, so he used his aura.

    Zuo Ying frowned. There was no food, no weapons, and no warm items. There was nothing on them except the tattered thin clothes. The situation is not very good.

    And there are only woods with dry branches all around, and there is snow everywhere. The wind and snow are walking through the jungle, sobbing, not even a bird can be seen.

    She observed the people around her. There were men, women and children, all with handcuffs and shackles. All of them were malnourished and described as haggard, their expressions numb or crying, like tortured prisoners.

    Are these NPCs in the dungeon, or are there players in them?

    The three of Qin Han didn't know if they had entered the copy, and logically they would also be notified of the copy.

    At this moment, there was the sound of horseshoes behind him. Several knights dressed in exotic styles, all golden and exaggerated, were riding on the horse, driving away another group of tormentors like them. Whoever walked slowly would get a whip. Go down.

    Zuo Ying helped Zhuang Xi to retreat. The cavalry drove the people here and didn't get any closer, pointing at all the tormentors: "Honestly stay here! Don't want to run away!" Then arrogantly and gloating away.

    This is not Mandarin, but Zuo Ying understands it. It should be the setting of the copy. After the cavalry left, the remaining torture prisoners also spoke. Zuo Ying listened carefully, and then discovered that these people really committed a crime, or they were thrown in and suffered for some reason.

    The punishment they need to suffer is to spend three days and three nights in this icy forest before they can leave. However, according to past practice, most people will die after three days, and only a very small number of people will be able to get out of the forest alive.

    Either starved to death, or froze to death, or was bitten to death by hungry beasts, or was eaten by others as prey.

    Zuo Ying could even feel that several tall men were already staring at her and Zhuang Xi with dangerous eyes.

    No way, it seems that only the two of these people are the most delicate and tender. She is a female, and Zhuang Xi is a delicate and beautiful boy who is more beautiful than a female, and still looks half-dead.

    Zuo Ying felt a headache.

    Zhuang Xi also felt it. He glanced at the few guys with cold eyes. The latter received a threat of threat and looked at each other. With a certain keen sense of intuition, he decided not to hit the two for the time being. Attention, first wait and see, anyway, there are a lot of prey, so you don’t have to worry about having no meat.

    Zuo Ying said: "Let's get out of here first, find a place to sit down, can you walk?"

    Zhuang Xi: "It's okay." It's okay, the whole person is almost hanging on Zuo Ying.