chapter 93

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 93:

    ——The player "left" withdraws from the dungeon "Gemini", the task is being settled...The player has made a great contribution to the Lan Mercury camp to obtain 14.77 tons of black crystal ore, and has made a benign plan for the subsequent development of the dungeon Lan Mercury orcs; In addition, the number of players who killed the enemy camp: 0, the number of players who rescued one's camp: 0, points: 0, no points bonus. Finally, the player's "left" task reward is 1383 pieces of black gold ore.

    Zuo Ying opened his eyes and shook his hands. After being a rabbit for several days, he finally returned to his normal appearance.

    She glanced at the task reward, 1383 black fist-sized irregular ore was lying quietly in her backpack. She didn't take it out immediately, but looked at her side. Zhuang Xi should have come out too.

    As soon as his thoughts landed, Zhuang Xi appeared in the open space next to him.

    Seeing her eyes lit up: "How are these few days?"

    Zuo Ying smiled and took off the mask on his face. Now when they enter the dungeon, they will still wear the mask. This is to prevent the dungeon from being recognized and attracted. unnecessary trouble.

    She shook her head: "It's okay. What's your dungeon mission? I didn't see you in the end." Being in two opposing camps, she thought there would be a battle at the end.

    "I'm going to fight in space." At that time, there was space. The news that the fleets of the two planets in the middle are fighting, and there are orcs on Lan Mercury's side. Most of the players on the side of Sombra star have tried to join the battle. He thought Zuo Ying would be there, so he went together. Unexpectedly, she quietly turned back to Sombra star halfway, and when I heard that there were traces of orc tribe activity on Sombra star, there was no time to rush back.

    "What is your dungeon mission?" Zuo Ying asked.

    "Energy core." Zhuang Xi took out three light blue crystal-like objects and explained.

    Zuo Ying was silent for a moment, which means that this one represents the life of an orc? Although it was only a copy, and those orcs were just NPCs, after all, after a few days of getting along with each other, there was still a little bit of emotional bias.

    Zhuang Xi glanced at her: "This thing is very rare. The orcs are very powerful, and they would rather blew themselves up than be captured, but many players died in their hands." Two of the three are that he died from death. Picked up from the hands of the players.

    Zuo Ying nodded, and took a closer look: "An energy core transforms an NPC into a real life form. What does this mean?"

    "Try it and you'll find out, such as that

    Xiaonan ?" Zuo Yingwei Surprised: "Are you willing to give him a try? I thought you didn't like him too much."

    "Yes? No." If you don't like something, you definitely can't admit it. If the NPC can become a real life body, it would be a good thing. Zuo Ying doesn't always have to treat him like a giant baby.

    The two went to Zuo Ying's personal domain and used an energy core for Xiao Nan. There was no technical content in the process. When the energy core was placed in front of Xiao Nan, a dialog box popped up: Are you sure to use energy core for NPC "Xiao Nan"?

    --Yes.

    The energy core merged into Xiao Nan's body, and then the beautiful boy fell asleep.