chapter 57

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 57:

    On December 28, the fish pond replica store was officially launched.

    Zuo Ying is doing the same inventory and pricing. The products include:

    otter fur hat, otter fur coat-from potato

    sleeve crossbow, dagger-from eggplant

    anti-inflammatory ointment-from purslane

    gliding wings, farm tools-from edamame

    toothbrush     -From green pepper

    rubber-soled shoes-from taro

pottery pots and other pottery bowls-from water chestnut

    aunt's towel-from Chinese cabbage

    There are other copies of its own products, such as fish fry, fishing nets, pork, etc.

    There are not many types, but some of them are not available in personal stores, including daily necessities that are difficult to see on the trading platform, and the majority of players are in need.

    So as soon as the news came out that the Dungeon Store was online, the players smashed into the Fishpond Dungeon. The number of reservations exceeded 10,000 every minute, and then broke through 50,000 to 100,000...

    The number of people rose too fast, scared De Zuo Ying hurriedly closed the reservation channel when the number of people reached 100,000.

    For these 100,000 people, it is estimated that it will take about ten days for the copy to be digested.

    The dungeon soon became a lot more lively, and the howling of pigs on a certain island could be heard from far away.

    Zuo Ying found a piece of quiet water and continued to practice her water skills. In the next few hours, she found a place on the central island, applied a hair mask, and then basked in the sun and blew the wind, and fell asleep comfortably Sleep.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, she delivered the copy on time, and the fish pond was calm.

    "Nothing happened last night, right? There was no trouble over there?" she asked the aunts.

    "It's okay. We played the game earlier and hid in the safe house. There are only people patrolling at night. We are not afraid of the people over there even if they want to do."

    Zuo Ying looked around and said, "I didn't see the village. Attack?"

    "He didn't play the game, and said to Yang Qing, as if he had entered some dungeon."

    "That's it." Zuo Ying did not continue the topic.

    On this day, she made a circle around the fish pond. About ten kilometers away from the fish pond, there is a mountain that is not high or low. The highest altitude is about 300 meters. Because there are temples on the mountain, the mountain roads are neatly cleaned. Pieces of granite are built into steps more than one meter wide, winding up one step at a time.

    Zuo Ying climbed up to the hillside and looked around, and found many suitable places.

    This fit refers to a safe house suitable for placement.

    After waiting for a while, everyone can make up more safe houses, and they should leave the fish pond, most likely to move up the mountain.

    Zuo Ying also felt that living on the mountain was good, she wanted to live on the mountain herself, and at that time she should be able to make up a safe house herself, so she didn't plan to live with everyone anymore.