chapter 20

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

Zuo Ying glanced at the time, and found that the time in the dungeon this time was not included in the game time, and she still had more than ten minutes before she was forced to go offline.

She bundled the bark she got into two big bundles and dragged it back to her personal realm.

I encountered many players along the way. The players who entered the dungeon together have not yet come out, but more players have upgraded to level 5 and moved out of the personal realm.

Back on her little soil slope, she first took the bucket out of her backpack, sorted out the wild vegetables and mushrooms she picked, and pulled a handful of greens from the vegetable field. Take them to the stream and wash them up together, and put them in a personal backpack. This will be one of her meals for the next day.

Then she stuffed a part of the bark into her backpack, planning to rub the rope tomorrow if she had nothing to do during the day, and if she didn't get the fabric earlier, she felt insecure, and she might wake up and run naked one day.

After doing this, it was just time, and she was sent out of the game.

Back in the bedroom, it was dark all around, all windows were covered by thick curtains, and no light and moonlight could penetrate through.

Zuo Ying touched her face. The mask on her face was gone. She turned on the bedside lamp and turned it to the darkest level, which could barely illuminate the bedroom. Then she went to the window and opened a little curtain gap to look out.

There should have been a row of street lights outside. At this time, only a few solitary lights were still on. The rest were not lit. I don't know if the lights are broken or the wires are broken.

In the dim, some people climbed upstairs to a certain house along the water pipe, some were fighting on the side of the street, some shouting and yelling at both ends of the street, and some were quietly looking outside at home like Zuo Ying.

Zuo Ying put down the curtains, sat on the bed lightly, took out the makeup remover from the cosmetics package given by the game from his backpack, removed his makeup, and recalled what happened in the game today.

Then I inevitably think of the "blind date", but at this moment I think of him, but there is only a vague image left, how tall, is it fat or thin, what color of hair, what clothes to wear, and voice characteristics. I can't remember all of them, let alone what his name is.

But in fact, it’s not without clues. Before the female player named Xiao Yang put on the mask, she saw the other side. Xiao Yang’s companion also confirmed that it was the bruised eye socket that she encountered by the puddle yesterday. , And that person called the "blind date" "Lao Zhuang" before putting on the mask.

There are too many clues. If you see them in reality in the future, you might be able to number people one by one.

She thought about it carefully and made sure she didn't leave any clues.

After removing the makeup, she washed her face with a very high-end non-washing facial cleanser, wiped it with a special wet wipe, put on a sleeping mask, and lay on the bed comfortably.

Listening to faintly crying and yelling and cursing outside, she secretly complained, and the whole world was suffering. She was living more delicately than before, but there was no way, the value of the face was the cost, and this face must be well maintained.

While Zuo Yingtian went to sleep, the suburbs were restless.

In the past few days, groups of people have gathered in the suburban foreign exchange. Different organizations have divided their respective sites based on locations such as factories, villas, and urban villages.