chapter 62

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 62:

    In the misty jungle, visibility is very low, beast roars, and even the wind is full of blood and the smell of damp and decadent soil.

    In the mist, there was a sharp piercing sound, and two short arrows shot out one after the other. The outside of the arrows was also wrapped with a solid water film, which enhanced the strength of the short arrows.

    With two puffs, the short arrows pierced into the same eye of a beast one after another, causing the three or four-meter-high scaly beast to scream in pain.

    A slender and agile figure leaped down from the tree, drew out the dagger, jumped on the back of the beast, and plunged in through the cracks in the rigid scales. At the same time, she waved her hand, and the dense fog around was immediately summoned by her. , The tiny water vapor instantly condenses into a thin and sharp blade, which pierces the neck of the beast along the wound pierced by the dagger, giving it a touch.

    puff!

    The huge head of the wild beast flew out on top of the gushing blood, and the figure jumped down and backed up, watching the wild beast fall to the ground. The headless corpse twitched for a few times and lost its breath.

    Zuo Ying panted low, wiped blood from his face, and slowly walked forward, looking at the sturdy and heavy corpse.

    This is the fifth beast she killed in this copy.

    In other words, it is a monster.

    The beasts that appear in this copy of the bloody jungle are not ordinary beasts, or they are extremely tall, or have strange shapes, and they have in common that they are very cruel and difficult to deal with.

    Fortunately, these days she has been very proficient in water skills, plus the crossbow, dagger, and some other weapons, plus Zhuang Xi has given her some fighting training in the tsunami dungeon, so it is not enough to deal with it. It's very strenuous.     She first touched the underside of the monster's corpse, and found out some shiny physical game coins, and some materials such as ores and bones. Here are the things that exploded after killing the monster.     There is nothing very useful.     Then she started using a magnifying-glass-like detector exploded by the last monster to search the monster. If something valuable is found, this detector will prompt.

    Soon the detector indicated that the scales on the basic vitals of the monster are more valuable and can be used to make higher-level weapons. She took a closer look and found that the scales on those parts were really black and thicker, so she used a dagger to gouge them down. Put it into your personal backpack.     Then she quickly left the place and continued to walk towards the depths of the jungle. Soon after she left, a group of smaller wolves and tigers, attracted by the smell of blood, swarmed to the ground and ate the monster corpses.     As Zuo Ying walked into the depths of the jungle, he took out a bucket filled with water from his backpack, and drove the water in it to become tiny water vapor particles, which floated into the air, so the air that was originally very humid became more and more. The moisture was lost and the mist was misty.     This is the way she figured it out by herself, because she still can't conjure water on her own, so if you want to use the power of her water skills, you must first have water, and she can't fight and carry a bucket on her back. Therefore, it is a good way to maintain the highest possible humidity in the air.     So when passing a creek before, she took out all the utensils in her backpack and filled it with water.     ——Thank you that this copy does not limit the use of personal backpacks.     As she walked, she created water mist. She was like a existence with a vast mist, surrounded by a dangerous and mysterious atmosphere. Therefore, the lower strength beasts and monsters in the jungle flee by themselves. She walked for a long time without encountering them. what.     If this dungeon wants to pass the level, it must go to a certain depth in the jungle. If it dies on the way, it does not count as a mission pass.     Finally, she found something was wrong, and the surrounding area suddenly became very quiet, as if there were no living things in this area.     No, it's not that there are no living creatures, but that there are no living creatures that can make sounds.     She looked down at a brown tree root protruding from the black soil under her feet, and the tree root seemed to squirm.     Her right hand flicked across the surface of the bucket, and a piece of water splashed out. Those splashes splashed into the air, frozen for a moment, and then quickly stretched into blades and cut them in all directions.