chapter 15

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

The female player was choked, and she probably didn't expect such a handsome man to say such unmannered words.

And the man didn't seem to feel that he was too much, and continued to peel the bark quickly.

The female player probably felt ashamed and left with a sullen face.

In the willow forest, Zuo Ying and the man were left. A distance of more than ten meters, no one hindered the other, only the sound of brushing and peeling the bark.

Zuo Ying glanced at the time. Five hours were almost here. She squatted down and sorted out a large pile of bark, thinking about where to receive these. Although the next online location is the online place, it is impossible to guarantee that there is no guarantee. A level six player stayed in the game after she was offline, and then stole all her results.

However, personal backpack space is limited and can't fit so much.

Let's get back to the personal realm, it is absolutely safe there.

Just trying to do this, suddenly a huge green artistic font appeared in the air.

——Hello players, as of this moment, 100 players have reached level 5, the game will open a small copy of the scene mode, all players of level 5 and above are welcome to experience, countdown 3, 2, 1!

The next moment, the scene changed, Zuo Ying found herself standing at the entrance of a conference hall with many people standing beside her, and her clothes also turned into a long black and red evening dress-like dress.

The skirt is rather conservative, neither strapless nor low-cut, elegant and luxurious, and very textured, but the skirt is a bit long, she pulled the skirt a little uncomfortably, and saw a few masked people in the crowd. , Apparently the players in a village just now, they also put on dazzling and fashionable clothes.

"What's going on?" Some players asked in a low voice.

Zuo Ying is quite calm. She has participated in a small copy of this kind of sitcom. To put it bluntly, it is a kind of role-playing.

Is she just playing a star who is going to participate in some activities?

——Because of the 100 players, players from the entertainment industry account for half, so this session is based on the entertainment industry. Please play your current role-a popular female singer. Player performance in this session will be directly related to Your future semi-permanent copy partner~~

A line of small green fonts jumped in front of Zuo Ying, and at the end there was a little cabbage dancing enchantingly.

The corner of Zuo Ying's mouth twitched, semi-permanent copy partner? In the future, the next copy must have a partner, or the one that cannot be replaced at will?

"Left, it's your turn to walk on the red carpet soon." Someone touched her lightly, and she turned her head. She was a middle-aged woman with a serious look and delicate makeup. There were a few words on her head: Agent.

This is the npc in the copy.

Zuo Ying responded.

Within two minutes, it came out that the host "Please come out from the popular female singer below!" At the same time, a staff member led Zuo Ying in.

Is it a popular female singer?

Zuo Ying noticed the envious or jealous gazes from nearby NPCs, and thought that her character might be really red, so he raised his head and chested out, showing an arrogant attitude, and he did not forget to put a big face on her face. With a Fangfang smile, stepping on high heels, dragging the skirt, swaying and unhurriedly walked onto the red carpet.