chapter 84

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 84:

    This mobile phone looks similar to the previous smart phone. It has a cool appearance, a large screen, a touch screen, it is easy to use, and it can connect to the pre-apocalyptic network.

    Of course, there is no update on the Internet, everything is stopped on the day the game comes, but the information, resources, games, and most websites can be searched a day ago.

    Zuo Ying is not interested in games, and now he is free to watch cartoons or listen to songs with his mobile phone.

    Now she opened a serial anime that hadn't ended before the end of the world, and Xiao Nan came over to watch it with her.

    When Zhuang Xi came in through the coordinates and the entry key, what he saw was the scene of the two watching a cartoon together, and a Japanese sentence "I like you" just came out on the phone.

    And it's super loud.

    Zhuang Xi: "..."

    No matter how you look at it, this little white face is not pleasing to the eye.

    However, he also knew that Zuo Ying raised him as a giant baby with high-quality labor, and that this was not his competitor.

    Love the house and the Wu, love the house and the Wu, be friendly and kind...

    Zhuang Xi repeated the spell in his heart, and walked over: "Xiao Ying."

    Zuo Ying quit the video software and stood up: "You are here."

    "Well, do you want to build a house? Right." Zhuang Xi said simply, rolling up his sleeves.

    "..." Zuo Ying touched his nose. Originally, he wanted to ask him what he thinks of his vegetable garden. After all, she thinks her vegetable garden is well managed. Once in, it is neatly red, red and green, and it is worthy of being taken. A compliment.

    The two gathered materials on the spot, added a small amount of safe house parts, and began to build a wooden house.

    Although Zhuang Xi was unhappy with Xiao Nan, he still worked very carefully and carefully in order to behave. He was more serious than building a house for him at the beginning. Zuo Ying was on the sidelines, and he was still very relaxed. The attack commanded Xiao Nan to cooperate.

    Ying suddenly left casually asked: "Your face value level has not changed it."

    Zhuang action hit meal, almost fell off the hands of the hammer to hit the head of a small South, silent for a moment, said:. "A drop"

    "drop Why?" Zuo Ying was stunned.

    "Because there are scars on his body."

    "...Is it because of those whiplashes? Are scars left?" Zuo Ying raised his head and bent, because Zhuang Xi was sweating from work, and Zhuang Xi took off his coat, leaving only a single coat. , When he raised his hand, the clothes were taut, even the dark clothes, you can see the scars under the clothes.

    So obvious.

    Zuo Ying thought that the skin on Zhuang Xi's body is actually very good...not to mention his body, the skin on his face is also very good, anyway, the skin is cold and white, there are almost no blemishes, it is a pity that there are so many scars.

    "Really! I want to think about how to remove scars... By the way, I got a bucket of snail liquid in the bloody jungle before, and later processed it for others. It is said that the finished product can promote muscle fiber growth and repair scars, but it is for relatively new Su Xindi’s injury, I even went to ask about it, her injury is old, so it’s useless.”