chapter 40

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 40:

    Zuo Ying found that Qin Han’s profile picture in the dungeon was gray. The dungeon manager plus her part-time job, there are only five people, and one of them will be obvious off the line. She didn’t find it strange. Maybe the other party has other things to do. No matter if she is not there, if she sees Qin Han in a short time, she may not manage to look good.

    Until now, she felt that it was scary for this person to give herself an arrow.

    After all, it is not a life-and-death situation, and it is not his task to kill her. He obviously found that his task could not be completed, and he wanted to kill others.

    It is totally detrimental to others.

    This gave her a different view of this person.

    I always thought that he was a sensible and calm type, with the potential to be a leader, but even if he did it, it wouldn’t be beneficial to him. He still kills people, knowing that he doesn’t carry like Zuo Ying and Zhuang Xi. The mask, his true face is completely exposed, and he is a meaningless killer knowing that the opponent is also a player. Is this for fear of not having enough enemies?

    Such a person, Zuo Ying a little bit didn't want him to continue to be the manager of his own copy, but there is currently no way to open him, so he can only observe first.

    She still didn't know that Qin Han was going to become pockmarked. If she knew it, she might be glad that her punishment was just baldness. After all, baldness was more acceptable than having a pockmarked face.

    On her two small islands, the players are doing quests in full swing. She watched for a while, and there was nothing to deal with. The dungeon has its own rules, such as the islands and surrounding waters that have not been unlocked. Players There is no way to go, and the scope of activities is limited. Even if someone wants to explore something, there is no way to start.     Today's total income has reached hundreds of thousands. She went to the trading platform to see what could be bought, and then she found that someone was selling washbasins, saying that she had grabbed it from playing games in an orderly copy, big face There are dozens of small basins stacked on top of each other. She was about to buy them, but was told that the goods had been robbed.     Alas, anyone who comes out with a little daily necessities can be robbed.

    Wandering around, suddenly a dialog box popped up.

    ——The player "Left", "We are all mines" group chat invites you to join the group, do you agree? Requirements for joining the group: Players or game NPCs who have one or more copies, please submit your fruit and vegetable logo to join the group.

    The original intention of the establishment of the group: the exchange of information and the exchange of resources between the replica masters.

    Zuo Ying raised his eyebrows, and after reading it carefully, he clicked to agree.

    She had never heard of such a group before, so how could she not join.

    ——Dingdong~ Congratulations to the player on the "Left" joining the group successfully. Your fruit and vegetable logo is the saint fruit. Reminder: Not every dish is a good dish. There are also treacherous dungeon masters, and there are even enemy game managers who have mixed in it. Please communicate carefully, pay attention to **, and ensure the safety of your own dishes.