chapter 26

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 26

    Zuo Ying stared at the big hand that was beaten white by the rain for a few seconds. She felt that her previous judgment was a bit problematic. The male player didn't look very smart.

    It seemed to be shrewd, but it turned out that it was actually quite simple.

    Since you "know" that she is an NPC, shouldn't the first reaction be to observe it secretly, or to please be careful to make a good relationship? What is the operation of robbery and extortion?

    She calmly raised her eyes and said: "What do you want?"

    Zhuang Xi stepped on the side of the ship, with his hands on his knees, with a leisurely look: "For example, how much do you know about this game."

    Zuo Ying: "You Do you think I will tell you this?"

    Zhuang Xi: "Well, I don't think so, then you promise me three conditions, I won't tell others that you are an NPC, I can help you cover up if you need it."

    Zuo Ying: "Your request is really vulgar, and TV series are not acting like this."

    Zhuang Xi said: "You also know TV series?"

    Zuo Yingyan gave him a glance, although one mouth is three things, but you can feel it. This person's tone and attitude are all jokes, and should not be someone who will make very demanding demands.

    Zhuang Xi pointed to the player who was still fluttering in the water: "No? Then I picked him up and threw him on the shore."

    Zuo Ying grinded her molars, and she withdrew her judgment. This person is actually very shrewd. And very rascal temperament.

    She coldly said: "I promise you."

    Zhuang Xi knew it clearly. It seems that this NPC needs to complete the task of guarding the island, even more urgent than those who do the task.

    He smiled and pointed to the shore: "Then my first condition is that I want to go ashore and rest."

    "Impossible, the mission player will be eliminated when they go ashore. This is the rule."

    "This is the problem you want to solve. I only want results."

    He made an action to grab the player out of the water.

    Zuo Ying frowned, even wondering how likely it is to drag this guy to the shore and let him out immediately.

    But she quickly dispelled the idea. Just watch people stand firmly on the bumpy boat and her sturdy posture. Whether it is skill or strength, she is definitely not the opponent's opponent. Don't let yourself get into the water. Go to feed the fish.

    She looked down and thought, and then said: "Okay, I promise you, you can go ashore."

    Zhuang Xi rowed the boat close to the shore, stepped out to get off the boat, and Zuo Ying fixed his eyes on that foot. , But he suddenly retracted his foot and took two steps back. As if I knew there was a trap, he smiled and looked at Zuo Ying: "You lie to me? I dare to step on my foot and I will be eliminated immediately. "

    Zuo Ying rolled his eyes, this person is really alert.

    Zhuang Xi seemed to have discovered the New World: "NPCs are so cunning, are your thinking the same as humans? Are you a bunch of data or another real living creature?"