chapter 76

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 76:

    Although Zhuang Xi had already determined that he would never let Zuo Ying go again, but the 25 points of favorability were still in his throat, so he couldn't care less. In addition, he will take a cautious attitude toward the people and things he cares about, make decisions before acting.

    Therefore, he must know whether Zuo Ying’s favorability value for other people is high or low. To understand her in depth through comparison, this is equivalent to a process of information gathering, and it is intuitive and accurate enough so that he can be more sure of what strategy should be adopted. .

    But what did he see?

    0? !

    How could it be 0?

    Zhuang Xi stared at Su Xindi's head in amazement, even thinking that he was dazzled.

    His rare gaffe, Zuo Ying of course noticed, and followed his gaze: "What's wrong?" What did he stare at Su Xindi?

    Digital heart Su flute head slowly dissolve the general disappeared, the cord between her and left tassel is gone, the village hit back eyes, shook his head:. "Nothing,"

    he will find in the corner of the kitchen Aunt Liu, who was busy over there, silently pulled a thread between Zuo Ying and Aunt Liu.

    Maybe it was just an error? Or exception?

    Zuo Ying and Aunt Liu had a pretty good relationship, and they knew each other earlier than Su Xindi. It would never be zero.

    He paid attention to the top of Aunt Liu's head.

    Then he saw the same small green line again: Zuo Ying's opinion of you: 0.

    Zhuang Xi: "..."

    He tried again the old man who helped Su Xindi with bones that day: Zuo Ying's favor value for you: 0.

    I tried a child who most often asked Zuo Ying for sugar and still got the same result.

    All men, women and children, but the result is exactly the same. Either the favorability value item is broken, or this is the real result. She has no favors with anyone.

    Zhuang Xi looked at Zuo Ying with his eyes flickering slightly, and thought, no, maybe it can't be said that he doesn't have any good feelings, but for her, her inner definition of good feelings is probably different from that of ordinary people.     He thought of the 25 points she had for him, a shabby value, but with these four zeros as a comparison, his heart beats a few minutes faster at the moment, and the chest cavity seems to be filled with something. , The unwillingness and coldness for several days were swept away in an instant.     What does it mean that Zuo Ying is so confused by him that he doesn't speak, but his eyes are getting brighter and brighter? Didn't he know that staring at people without saying a word is scary?     It's like when the dean of the teacher is patrolling the class, he stares at a certain student and keeps watching. It makes people feel flustered and short of breath.     But she didn't do anything?     She stepped back a little bit: "Why are you looking at me all the time?"     Zhuang Xi blinked slightly, his expression was a bit startled, as if he had been reminded and regained his senses, and then he shook slightly, some Can't stand up.     Zuo Ying was startled, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to help him, but she didn't know where to     put her hand and then retracted it awkwardly: "What's wrong with you?" She stretched out her hand before his eyes: "Are you physically weak? Are you comfortable?"     Zhuang Xi stroked his forehead and shook his head: "I seem to have a little fever."     Zuo Ying was surprised: "Why do I get a fever?" Even though a lot of drugs are gradually appearing, the illness is still very serious. It was very worrying, she didn't care about touching it, she raised her hand to touch Zhuang Xi's forehead, it was really hot.     "You have a fever, have you taken any medicine?" She immediately took the anti-fever medicine from her backpack and asked: "Did you catch a cold? Or was it rain or something in the copy? Or..."     She stopped suddenly: "Has your whiplash healed?"     Zhuang Xi blinked slowly, his eyes innocent and blank.     It's almost burnt.