chapter 92

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 92:

    ——Player left. Congratulations on the discovery of the black crystal ore. The black crystal ore can be used as an energy source for the Orchid Mercury Orcs. Please accept the task to help the Orc Orcs obtain as much Black Gold Ore as possible.

    In the process, the task reward depends on the degree of contribution. The task reward is black spar, a black spar ore can permanently improve the water and soil environment of one square meter of the game. When one thousand square meters are improved, the player's genes will be upgraded once.

    Note: From this moment on, the players who die in the dungeon will die in reality too. There is only one life, so please act cautiously.

    The dungeon is closed after three days, and all players will be sent out of the dungeon.

    Zuo Ying stood on a high mountain, looking down at an abandoned mine pit below, and a floating screen appeared in front of him.

    The dungeon task has finally come. The content of this task is very vague. What is the task reward depends on the degree of contribution? But this is also beneficial to her. If the ore obtained in person is required to be counted as the task reward, then what can she do with such a rabbit claw?

    However, even though I knew that the so-called black crystal ore was under this huge abandoned mine, I couldn't get it out immediately.

    She looked at the details of the mission again. This ore must be sensed and obtained by the beasts of Mercury. Whether it is another person or a machine, touching the ore will only cause the ore to shatter and become a pile of waste.

    Zuo Ying didn't hesitate, jumped down from the tree, Qi stood under the tree to catch her, Zuo Ying called out a few times proficiently, and said things to Qi, presumably the meaning is to pass the order down immediately, Lan Shuixing dispatched the orcs to come over to mine the mines. .

    Only three days.

    Qi immediately passed the message back.

    Lan Shuixing's military, who was anxiously waiting for rescue news, learned that the matter was related to orc energy, and did not hesitate to take action immediately.

    On the surface, on the grounds that the Lan Mercury people were tortured and killed on the Sombra star, a war was launched against Sombra star. After igniting the chaos, a group of orcs took advantage of the chaos and landed near the mine.

    On Zhuang Xi's side, although he knew about the dungeon mission, he suffered from the fact that there were no orcs around him. The only orc captives all committed suicide and the energy cores were also destroyed. The players had nowhere to find a target for a while.

    So when he learned that the war had broken out, the middle-aged male player immediately applied to go to the front line, and all the players from the Sombra star camp rushed over if they were qualified and capable.

    The players in the Lan Mercury camp of the Black Crystal Star also got the task of "obtaining black gold ore" and quietly rushed to the mine coordinates.

    Two days later, the sky was fought hard, but there was a group of people on the ground secretly digging for ore in the mine.

    The orcs have all become ferocious excavators, and Zuo Ying is not idle either. She needs to keep beating this and that to give these orcs the energy to maintain their animal form and combat effectiveness.