chapter 53

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 53

    On the first day, the two cleaned up half of the hotel, and the other side was cleaned up the next day. In two days, they sent all the other players in the building.

    At this time, there were more than a thousand people left in the copy.

    In the next three days, they rowed to other places, sent away some players, and some players sneaked and intercepted them.

    The number of people has been declining, but in the end it was relatively stable when there were more than a hundred people.

    After all, this copy of the map is quite large, and the journey is difficult. Players find a place to hide, and it is difficult for each other to find each other.

    Entering the sixth day of the dungeon, spent in tranquility. The sun was down. On the hotel’s rooftop, Zuo Ying and Zhuang Xi watched the sun sinking into the sea. The afterglows were shining, and the world was dyed for a while. Intoxicating red.

    The sky is the real sunset, and the ground is the sky reflected by the water.

    In the vast ocean, only the roofs that have surfaced are like spiritual lonely islands, and there are basically no people on these islands.

    Everything was extremely quiet, as if there were only the two of them left in the world and the seabirds that cried occasionally in the distance.

    Zuo Ying stepped on a stepping thing under his feet, lying on the railing, slightly curled caramel-colored hair flying behind him, quietly watching this rare, quiet and distant scenery, waiting for the red sun to be completely engulfed by the sea, and the sky was dark , She glanced at the task panel: "It's over in two hours."

    "Yeah." Zhuang Xiede from the side.

    Zuo Ying drew out a bag of melon seeds: "Do you want it?"

    Zhuang Xi was silent for a moment, reached out and took a handful, and then the two of them knocked up the melon seeds on the roof.

    They played with melon seeds and ate other foods. These days, they had eaten them everywhere, so they found a lot of snacks. When Zuo Ying finished the last packet of potato chips, the time was finally up.

    As the dark sky suddenly flashed a ray of light, everything in front of the two of them had ghosts. The next moment, they had a large number of them before their eyes, and they found that they were already standing on the edge of the lake.     There were more than a hundred people who appeared with them, apparently the ones who persisted to the end, and besides these people, there were many players beside the lake. They were either fishing, or lying on the grass and nap, or It's walking around and chatting not far away.     Obviously they are waiting for something.     And hundreds of people suddenly appeared, all eyes will attract over, they shocked, then someone shouted: "They come out!"     And then surrounded herd over.     Seeing that it was about to be surrounded by three floors inside and outside three floors, Zhuang Xi grabbed Zuo Ying's hand, took her and ran away: "Run!"     Before the encirclement formed, they swiftly ran away, leaving the crowd behind. Behind me, I could only hear those people yelling, "You are the ones who will be left to the last", "Is there any reward, please tell me", "What's the situation?"     The two who ran far away, making sure that no one was chasing them, stopped, looked at each other, and both laughed a little amused.     They put on the masks again, and Zhuang Xi was not surprised to find that he could not remember what Zuo Ying looked like in the copy, even the length and color of his hair were blurred.     He looked at Zuo Ying in front of him and said: "Where are you going next? Back to the fish pond?"     Zuo Ying said: "I have other things to do. I will go to the fish pond tomorrow."     "That, right here. Parting."     "Okay, in the copy, thank you for the ones you taught me." Zuo Ying said and waved his hand, pressing the one-key return to the personal area button in the personal panel, and it disappeared.     Zhuang Xi looked at the empty side and started calling for cabbage.     Cabbage appeared soon, feeling very good: "Look for me?"     Zhuang Xi asked straightforwardly: "Can't NPC be with the player?"