chapter 55

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
55.Chapter 55

    Qin Han was choked, sneered with anger, and rowed the boat away.

    The smile on Zhuang Xi's face also gradually faded.

    He stroked the ring on his finger and came out of the copy. The love on the ring turned red again. It was already charged, and energy was still being consumed at this time, continuing to repair the unhealed wound on his leg. .

    After staying in the dungeon for a while, submitting the task for the fourth island, Zhuang Xi went offline.

    Back in reality, he walked out of the second-story hut, and the people in the fish pond looked at him with surprises.

    Yang Qing and the others immediately surrounded him: "Brother Zhuang, you finally left the customs. I am so worried about me. I thought what happened to you in the game these days!"

    Zhuang Xi said: "What happened these days? "

    There is no major event, but you can see for yourself."

    Zhuang Xi followed Yang Qing's gaze. Several houses were half-collapsed. People's clothes were either poorly matched or tattered and piled on the open space. A pile of broken daily necessities, clothing, etc.

    Yang Qing said with a bitter face: "Every day, there are more and more broken things. The car can't be driven at all. Our wall was blown down twice by the wind, you know, it rained before. , Few rooms are leak-proof. When we sleep, we worry that the ceiling above our heads will collapse. Now we try to move around outside as much as possible."

    "Also, what are the clothes and shoes? Fortunately, everyone got a lot of fabrics and clothes from the game, so that they won’t run streaking. There are also pots and pans leaking, and kitchen knives are rusty. Anyway, everything is almost broken, and it’s difficult to even cook something, because the pots and bowls are not available. Can you believe it?"

    Zhuang Xi listened to his crackling complaints and asked: "The few were bitten by dogs. How's it going?"

    "It's okay. The two severely wounded, that is, the wounds have to be raised, and everyone else can run and jump. The anti-inflammatory ointment is really useful."

    Zhuang Xi suddenly saw somewhere. One thing: "Safe house?"

    Yang Qing smiled complacently: "Yeah, we haven't been idle these days, and we are all striving. Many people have obtained the safe house fragments from the game. No, take it out and put it together. Put together, and put together a complete safe house."

    A small house stood in a corner of the empty lot. The small house had a red roof, a yellowish wooden texture wall, doors and windows, and a natural pastoral style. I opened the door and looked at it. It was relatively simple inside.

    A bed, with tattered bedding on the floor, obviously laid out for people to rest, a separate bathroom, and there is no other than a sink in the bathroom, there are some grooves on the floor, obviously The parts that fit those grooves have not yet been obtained.

    "This safe house is really safe. I can't leave any more marks if I hit with a foot or a stone. The glass will not leave a scratch even if I use an axe." Yang Qing said, "Anyway, everyone is working hard now. We want to get the pieces of the safe house. There are more than one hundred of us. If one house is just sleeping, many people can be squeezed. As long as there are ten safe houses, there is no need to worry about the tragedy."