chapter 114

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
114.Chapter 114

    "So the fish in the last world was you?" Zuo Ying wondered, and at the same time, he quickly recalled whether he had done any indecent behavior in front of that fish. This time, thinking about it, it was almost full of thunder.

    For example, slumping on the sofa and picking your feet without image, such as being unkempt all day when you are not going out, such as watching a comedy and squirting noodles out of laughter...

    my goodness!

    Zuo Ying's face was about to burn, and he patted Zhuang Xi complainingly twice: "Why don't you recognize me if it's you?"

    Zhuang Xi let her beat herself, pulling her to sit down on the big rock by the lake , Said with a smile: "Because I have a task, I cannot reveal my identity. This is a mandatory requirement."

    "What task? Has it been completed?" Zuo Ying asked with concern.

    "Ahem... You helped me finish it."

    "Me?"

    It turned out that Zhuang Xi's mission was to prevent the cultivation world from spreading to the previous mission world.

    His last mission world was in the realm of comprehension. After the mission is completed, an additional mission will pop up. You can choose or not. However, the additional mission itself is a rewarding thing, which is much less difficult than the main mission, but completes an additional mission. It's the same as the reward for completing a main task, and it's all up to one level of genetic level.

    Zhuang Xi wanted to upgrade quickly, so he grasped this opportunity.

    But he did not expect that he would become a fish, nor did he expect that the owner of this fish would be worn by Zuo Ying. Moreover, his fish itself has a function of providing luck to Zuo Ying. Zuo Ying would not let him leave his sight for too long, so at first there was no chance to leave for a while to do something. Later, he discovered what Zuo Ying did. In order to somewhat overlap with the purpose of his mission, he just watched the changes.

    Whoever wants to watch it will lie down and win.

    After understanding the cause and effect, Zuo Ying said proudly: "Then you have to thank me, by the way, what reward do you have?"

    "It's a level of genetic level. By the way, the last task was an extra reward, which is a water spirit source pearl." Zhuang Xi said.

    Zuo Ying was startled, and shook his head in confusion, what was that.

    At this time, the cabbage, which consciously hid in the sidelines waiting for the little couple to renew the old, finally couldn't help it, and flew over and threw a word out.

    It turns out that the so-called water spirit source pearl is something that can fundamentally change the source of water, no matter how foul water, even if it is a pool of stagnant water, put the pearl in it, and it won’t be long before the water can turn into a spirit lingering spirit. Water even changes the surrounding civil environment.

    But when there are enough water spirit source orbs, it is not impossible to change a small world into a fairyland.

    "Although there is only one, but turning this fish pond copy into a fairyland is almost the same. I have already cast the beads in the middle of the fish pond." Cabbage seemed to feel that it was not easy enough to speak, and suddenly began to talk.