chapter 96

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 96

    Zuo Ying looked at her badge, "Caiyuanzi Quester", which means that she came out of the Caiyuanzi game, although there is something like "Furious Firewire Quest" and "Monster World Quest" on the chest of other people. , When put together, "Ruthless Master Quest", the style of painting is very different.

    "You came from Caiyuanzi Game?" A person who was also waiting for registration glanced at her badge, and sneered surprised: "Isn't this the recently famous casual game? I heard that it's just growing vegetables and playing in it. I have played a small copy like every house, why, the players in this kind of game have to come out to experience and upgrade?"

    Everyone looked over after hearing the sound.

    This is the place where the latest batch of taskers gather to wait for registration and assignment of tasks. It is no longer in the Caiyuanzi game, nor in any game world, but in a special place.

    In the huge hall, it is white, and the huge glass wall is surrounded by clouds and a dreamlike sky. The hall-like sense of sacredness and the high-cold sense of technology coexist, and people will unconsciously feel pressure in it.     The newcomers are somewhat nervous, so those who come out of the same game will basically stand together in a group. Unfortunately, Zuo Ying is alone because Zhuang Xi hasn't waited for the notification of his genetic upgrade.     But even if she came alone, and was stared at by so many eyes at this time, she was not half shy. Her voice was not high or low, but it was very clear and authentic: "There is no rule that casual players can't come."     She watched. Look at the other party's badge: Skeleton Elf Quest. I want to come from a Western fantasy game world. Looking at the other's figure and face, it was almost like a skeleton with a layer of human skin. His skin was pale and cold, indistinguishable from men and women, and a little crippled.     His pronunciation is also very strange, his vocal cords are generally distorted, but there is a translation program between the player and the player, so there is no hindrance to communicating with each other.     Seeing that she was not at all deterred by her own aura, the other party looked even worse, and said in a dark voice, "I heard that you respect beauty in your game. Ha, I have never heard of any legitimate game. Look at the height of your face, let me see how good you look."

    He was about to lift the mask on Zuo Ying's face.

    Even when she came here, Zuo Ying was still wearing a mask, she was used to it.

    Zuo Ying tilted his head and turned sideways for two consecutive steps. His footwork was very fast, so that the opponent who took the surprise attack could only feel a handful of air.

    She stared at each other with indifference and warning. Cabbage said, don’t cause trouble here, otherwise it will leave a bad impression on the person who arranges the task world, and they will use their fingers to send you to a world that is very unsuitable for you. That is endless suffering.

    But if the other party has to provoke her, she is not afraid, anyway, everyone is a newcomer.

    The so-called newcomers have just been genetically upgraded (maybe not called genetic upgrades in other games, but called awakenings, breakthroughs, etc.). They are all at the level of lv.1. Even if the skills and methods are not the same, the overall energy is It's almost the same, who is afraid of who really fights.

    "You..." The other party wanted to say something. At this moment someone came: "New people, stand up."

    Zuo Ying thought it was a person who came, and when he took a closer look, it turned out to be a robot with deep eyes. The place seemed to be able to emit pulses, flashing and flashing, looking around everyone in a circle, as if scanning everyone in.