chapter 16

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

As soon as she entered, countless cameras snapped at her. The host, a man and a woman, enthusiastically cueed her to take pictures in the middle.

Zuo Ying naturally posed a pose, and when it was almost done, he politely took the signature pen handed over by the host, turned around, raised his wrist, brushed the word "Left", and returned the signature pen politely.

The male host was very handsome and said to Zuo Ying with a smile: "This year is a harvest year for Zuo, and he has won many awards."

Zuo Ying smiled: "Yes, thank you all for your love and recognition."

Male host: "So do you have any plans for the next year?"

Zuo Ying smiled: "Just continue to work down-to-earth and come up with better works to give back to everyone."

After a few words back and forth, in about a minute, Zuo Ying was finally released. She walked to the other side towards the entrance of the venue, and found that several players were already here, some wearing masks, some not wearing masks. Some were relaxed and calm, and some were nervous, and he looked at Zuo Ying nervously, and said enviously: "You are a star, really, this kind of link is definitely beneficial to the star, ordinary people like us. How can you handle it."

Zuo Ying did not answer the conversation. Looking back at the red carpet, the one behind her was a male player who did not wear a mask and looked very handsome, but apparently he had never encountered this kind of scene. The whole body was stiff, and the host could not answer the words. Staying, squatting, dazzling, and making small movements frequently. At this time, the face that was already scored is only five points left.

Zuo Ying understood a little bit. The game likes beauties. It must not only look good, but also have a good temperament. It is a test and a screening for not chaos in the face of danger and being able to survive the scene.

It is true that people who are originally stars take advantage of it.

A few more players passed by in a moment, and their performances were pretty average. After the red carpet, they didn't look good, and the players gathered here were a little sad.

But as soon as the next player came in, it made people's eyes bright.

This is a man in a bright gold leather jacket. He is very tall. There are shiny rivets on the leather jacket. His face is small and exquisite and three-dimensional. It is very eye-catching. The whole person is cool and twitchy. Whether it is on the red carpet, Whether he beckoned to the media freely, or played tricks with the host, all show that this is a real star.

"Ah, Shaoming!" someone shouted beside Zuo Ying.

She thought about it for a while. This seems to be a more famous idol. Fans like to boast about his prosperous beauty. Zuo Ying doesn't pay attention to these. He has heard a lot of rumors about his plastic surgery.

But when I look at it now, Shuai is really handsome, an impeccable face, which is currently the best among the players without a mask that Zuo Ying has seen, and there is no trace of plastic surgery. It should be able to Comment on the degree of "super beauty".

Shao Ming walked over the red carpet, walked over, looked around at the players, and greeted some of the star players. It is estimated that he knew each other in reality.

A young player wearing a pink floral dress (forgive Zuo Ying for not having a rich vocabulary, but that dress is pretty pretty), who should be a female star said: "Shaoming, it’s a coincidence. Sitting together for a while, there’s a response. Just now it seemed Seeing the explanation, this link seems to be a matching link, so here is our best match."

Shao Ming licked his mouth frowningly, did not respond, and turned his eyes. He saw Zuo Ying on the edge of the crowd, his eyes lit up, and he walked over: "You are also in the circle. Are you a new debut? ?"

Zuo Ying thought I was wearing a mask. Even if I had seen it before, you wouldn't recognize it. It was too blunt to accost.

She didn't say anything, and Shao Ming continued to ask, "Are you accompanied? I think we are quite suitable."

Zuo Ying leaned her arms against the wall, the caramel-colored long curly ponytail was put down by the game, and she made a very beautiful hairstyle. Her hair hung on the delicate collarbone, and the color matching dress outlined her beautiful figure. , But because there are some matching on the waist and chest, it does not appear to be explicit, but rather mysterious.

In addition, the whole temperament is cold, and no strangers should enter. As a pure female, she is very recruiting. As a player partner, she has a convincing and reliable power in her body.

She raised her eyelids and said lightly: "The game will be arranged for me."

After she said this, she seemed to hear the sound of a certain cabbage tapping its leaves happily.

Shao Ming froze for a moment, then sneered: "What kind of game do you believe in so much? Who knows what it is? You have to do it yourself to get a tacit understanding of a partner."

Zuo Ying: "You are in this or something now."

Every move is monitored and controlled by the game. Can you still be so mad, choose your partner? It also depends on whether the game agrees or not. Is your brain long in vain?

Zuo Ying felt that there were too many idiots today, and she really didn't like having too much involvement with other players.

Suddenly, she felt that someone was staring at her. She turned her head to see that the female star player who wanted to join Shao Ming was staring at her ugly, as if she was a junior.

Zuo Ying turned his head to the side and sighed softly, really having too much brain damage.

At this time, the next player entered, Zuo Ying raised his eyebrows slightly.

The man in the silver jacket, oh, he is not a silver jacket now, but a bright iron gray suit, tall and handsome, almost perfect in proportions, he has a handsome hairstyle, a silver mask, and a slight smile at the corners of his mouth. The aura between the long legs is almost two meters eight meters, like a boss coming.

If it is said that when Shao Ming walked on the red carpet, it was a camera frenzy, the media and the host were mobilized to enthusiasm, and the fans screamed, then the audience was silent for a moment when he came in.