chapter 110

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
110 The Director 8

    Zuo Linhuai has recently felt that something is wrong. It seems that there is something more around him, but after several searches, he found nothing, no matter whether it was the actual monitor or the unspeakable means.

    He has also been in the circle for more than 20 or 30 years. People in the circle are more superstitious and use a lot of methods. Although he has not touched those things himself, he has heard of many things. When he was young, he used to work in the aisles because of his opponent's methods.

    Therefore, after bumping for some reason, hearing something vaguely in the night, and doing nothing smoothly at night, he became a policeman and looked at the master specially, and came to the conclusion that he might have offended someone. The other party is a truly docile person. At present, he is just putting something beside him, acting as a monitoring role. Everything about him is not going well, which also makes his fortune "lost" because of this, but in case the other party wants to disadvantage him, Then it won't be so easy.     Zuo Rinhuai went through the people he could offend in his heart, and he was still unable to determine who the other party was. He now has a reputation and status. He is an old predecessor in the circle. Only others are flattering him. He There is no need to offend anyone at all.     After thinking about it, I also found many well-known masters, but they still couldn't solve the problem.     On the day Zuo Ying called, his physical condition had even begun to be unwell. He was prone to fatigue, drowsiness, tinnitus and dizziness from time to time, and it was unclear whether it was affected by unclean things or caused by overthinking. Going to the hospital for a checkup turned out that he was old and reacted normally.     Nonsense, he works out all the year round, his body is very good, and he is only in his early forties, he is in his prime, he is "older"!     "Dad." Answering the phone, Zuo Ying said this sentence, the tone is flat but the words are round, the air is very full, and this is the sentence, Zuo Linhuai's ears shook, from ear to heart, it seemed to be The bell was struck, and the shadowy gray mist dissipated. For a while, the ears and eyes that could not be spoken were clear, and the body and mind were refreshed.     "Ah, Xiao Ying." Zuo Linhuai's voice could not help but raised two degrees, and there was a smile on his face.

    The father and daughter talked a few words and then hung up. In fact, there was no substantive content, but the smile on Zuo Linhuai's face had never been heard. The agent was a little curious: "What are you talking about so happy?"

    Zuo Linhuai, an entertainer with a café, no longer needs an agent to follow Zuo Linhuai at any time. Usually the assistant follows Zuo Linhuai, and the agent brings a few more. Newcomer, but this time Zuo Linhuai was suspected of being calculated, the agent immediately put aside other work in his hand and rushed over to guard Zuo Linhuai. Those masters were also invited by the agent with his own contacts.

    "It's nothing, just chatting casually, the little girl also said to send me a gift." Zuo Linhuai was not uncomfortable.

    The agent secretly surprised him. He and Zuo Linhuai are about the same age, and they have been partners for more than 20 years. The relationship is very strong. When Zuo Linhuai became famous when he was young, he became hotheaded and fell in love. As a result, he quickly lost his enthusiasm, but got married. It's also married, and the child is also there. It's useless to regret. I haven't mentioned my daughter and the other half for so many years, just as if I haven't been married.

    To be honest, the agent is still a single dog at a young age. To a large extent, he has learned from his friends and feels that getting married is meaningless.