chapter 47

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 47:

    After a peaceful night passed, the people in the fish pond began to move again, and then many people found that Zuo Ying’s house was quiet and quiet until breakfast was ordered. I knocked on the door in the past and found that the house was empty. There is no one without her.

    If it is said that the door is open, she may have left by herself, but the door is still locked, it is only possible that she did not come out of the game.

    In view of Zuo Ying's contribution the night before, she greatly improved her sense of existence, so the topic of why she didn't withdraw from the game was also discussed among people.

    Zhuang Xi also heard about this: "Haven't you come out yet?" It was already eight o'clock, and it was reasonable to say that it was time to come out. Now it can only be explained that either something happened in the game or entered a certain instance.

    Zhuang Xi doesn't think it will be the former. First of all, her appearance is definitely a game preference. It shouldn't happen easily, and she has the ability to protect herself.

    It can only be a certain copy.

    "Speaking of the copy, Brother Zhuang, you quit early yesterday. I saw on the forum later, it seems that many people have discovered the entrance of a mysterious copy." Yang Qing said.

    "Oh?"

    "It's just a lake. If you catch an eel on the lake, a whirlpool will appear on the lake, sucking people in, and some people taking pictures. Until I was out of the game, many people had already entered. , But I haven’t heard of anyone coming out of it. Would you say that Zuo Ying would also enter that copy?"

    "Maybe." Zuo Ying didn't care much, either.

    One day went by. Six people who were bitten by dogs, among them, the minor wounds had healed well and they were able to move normally, and the severely wounded could eat and reconcile, and the atmosphere in the fish pond gradually relaxed. .

    That night, Zhuang Xi entered the game, and the first thing he did was to find Zuo Ying.

    It turned out that she was not in the dungeon of the fish pond. The status in the list was all "offline", but "in the dungeon".

    Did she go to another copy?

    Speaking of the copy, he remembered the copy Yang Qing said, and went to the forum to see what happened.

    There are a lot of discussion posts on the forum, and the building is very high. He entered the most popular post.

    It turned out that this post was sent by the first player who discovered that copy.

    At that time, the two players watched as a female player caught the eel and was sucked in by the whirlpool that suddenly appeared in the lake. So they sat there fishing with the idea of ​​trying it out. They posted a post and shared it with everyone at the time. Few people paid attention, and it turned out that after about half an hour, one of the two players really caught the eel and was really sucked away by the whirlpool.

    So this post became completely popular, and shortly afterwards, the other of the two players had the same experience, so many players rushed to the location of the lake to learn how to fish. This post became a live post.

    There are also many photos left by players.

    Zhuang Xi saw some photos left by the poster. His gaze was fixed on one of the stainless steel buckets. The poster said that it was the bucket left by the first female player to hold the caught fish.