chapter 102

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 102:

    Zuo Ying started a life of black spirit, and the flowers grew more and more. Basically every branch that was cut would eventually grow into black rose-like black spirit flowers, so she had to rent a basement to place them. These flowers, but also to cover them with a water film to prevent the black spirit from dissipating and causing trouble.

    As a result, her water cover is getting bigger and thicker, and the support time will be longer and longer. Even if she leaves, the water cover will still be supported. In this way, the water skills will become more and more practiced. powerful.

    At the same time, Zuo’s family contracted and bid for many mountainous areas. This abnormal behavior has attracted a lot of attention from the family. These people are surprised to find that these mountains will be in the hands of Zuo’s family, one day or night, or a few days. After that, the trees became yellow and the water smelled. The birds and beasts either fled out one after another, disturbing the order of the city, or died strangely in the mountains.

    If there are one or two, Zuo’s family can still be suppressed. With more examples and competitor exploration, this type of news finally began to appear on the pages of major electronic media and attracted the attention of the public.

    There was a group of psychic live broadcast enthusiasts who felt that this situation was getting hot again, so they ran to settle down on a mountain area that Zuo's newly acquired.

    It was the night when a large number of black spirit skeletons were summoned from all directions.

    Zuo Ying took a rest, and woke up in the twilight sihe, walked barefoot into the black spirit flowers on the floor and looked at the only small window in the basement. It was almost dark.

    She unplugged the phone from the charger and asked the person inside: "Where are you tonight?"

    The child on the screen mumbled, "I'm a detector now, right... West of the city, a group of black spirit skeletons? Go over there, hey, there are a lot of them from far away."

    That’s not the case, the black spirit skeletons in this city or even this province were swallowed uncontrollably by her black spirit flower and the skeleton beside He Wan. , The black aura is almost exhausted, the guy wants more black aura, naturally he can only summon the little brothers from a farther place.

    However, in this way, the movement will be relatively large, especially the recent abnormal actions and circumstances of the Zuo family, which have been watched by some people.

    "Go to the scene first."

    Zuo Ying went to the west of the city. After the distance entered, she could also find the specific place where the black spirits gathered without being told. After contacting again, it turned out that it was the site that Zuo's family had just won. But before entering the mountain, she found a few people who shouldn't be here.

    It was a few young people who were moving forward while carrying a flashlight and carrying a camera and other equipment, while muttering. Zuo Ying followed quietly for a while and learned that they were here for a superb live broadcast, and they were already live broadcast.

    She thought about it, and it was time to expose the existence of the Black Spirit Skull.

    So she went to catch a lone black spirit skeleton who was rushing to the mountains diligently, took this guy to the only way of those young people, and then hid in the dark by herself.