chapter 73

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
73.Chapter 73

    Three minutes arrived soon.

    Zuo Ying felt a familiar pulling force, this is about to produce a copy.

    She raised her head to look at Zhuang Xi: "The time is up."

    Zhuang Xi nodded slightly: "Be careful after going out. There should be a lot of cicada pill that flows out from this copy."

    Zuo Ying's heart shuddered: "I see, so do you." "

    After saying this, she was pulled out of the copy and reappeared in the personal realm.

    Xiao Nan ran over in surprise: "

    Zuo Zuo , you are back." Zuo Ying asked: "How long have I been away?"

    "It's been more than two days." Xiao Nan broke his hands and counted, and finally said.

    "More than two days?" Is it so long? But also, the time spent in the dungeon was almost more than three days.

    She looked at her clothes that she had changed, and touched her short hair, still a little uncomfortable.

    Suddenly she hissed and pulled up her sleeves to take a look. There was a bruise on her arm. This was the bruise she fell on the ground during the fourth part of the flight. Besides, there were other bruises and bruises on her body. A small wound on his neck that was melted by a scalpel still existed. When he turned his head, he was rubbed against the collar of the sweater, causing a slight tingling pain.

    These injuries did not disappear even after the copy was released.

    She immediately thought of Zhuang Xi. All of her injuries were skin injuries, minor injuries. Zhuang Xi's injuries were much more serious than her, did they not get rid of them at all?

    She just couldn't sit still.

    "Xiao Nan, let me leave." Without waiting for Xiao Nan to say anything, he entered the coordinates of the fish pond copy and left.

    "Hey..." Xiao Nan looked at the place where she disappeared. He didn't see him for two days, didn't talk to him, and didn't bring him any good food.

    Zuo Ying came to the copy of the fish pond, and the landing place was still on the central island.

    Nowadays, many islands in the five regions have been unlocked. There are more than ten and seven or eight. Other managers have selected suitable islands from them and built houses for themselves to rest on. Here is the central island. They didn't come very much, the central island was originally forbidden to stay for a long time.

    Zuo Ying finds it troublesome, and usually rests on the central island. As the copy owner, this is her site.

    When I came to the central island, I first opened the manager list, but found that Zhuang Xi was not in the dungeon.

    He didn't come back?

    Did you quit the game, or was it somewhere else in the game? But he is still injured. The safest place to deal with the injury is the fish pond copy. Why not return the copy?

    Zuo Ying raised her eyebrows, and then she went into the dungeon store and looked for it. There are more and more products in the dungeon store, including more and more medicines, from the initial anti-inflammatory ointment to the later anti-fever medicine, and then there are several types. Wound medicine, hemostatic medicine, pain medicine.