chapter 17

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Vegetable Garden Game Miao Bi Ge (mbg.tw)" on Google!

Zuo Ying faintly seemed to hear the frantic beating of cabbage leaves again, with a particularly excited taste.

She looked at the male player's awe-inspiring grandeur, and felt that she had learned it.

It turns out that the game prefers this.

The male player responded concisely and concisely to some of the host’s questions. The host seemed to be a bit impressed by him and didn't dare to ask more.

The male player put his hand in his trouser pocket and walked towards this side. All the players here stared at him. He looked left and right, and stood on the left side.

Zuo Ying glanced at him and didn't say anything. The other players were eager to strike up a conversation. Shao Ming stretched out his right hand to him: "I'm Shao Ming, I haven't seen you before."

The man stretched out his hand and shook it: "Zhuang."

Shao Ming frowned, "What did I pretend? It's just a friendly greeting."

Zhuang Xi looked polite and didn't rush: "I mean, my game is called Zhuang."

"Oh, it turned out to be like this." Shao Ming immediately looked good. "When I look at you, you feel very kind. I think our first 100 players are all great players. We should unite, or we should report to each other. The real name and the address in reality are easy to contact after the game is out."

Zhuang Xi: "This is not necessary, right?"

Shao Ming: "Don't you think we are too passive now? What do we have to do with the game? And who knows what the game is like, it suddenly appeared, and then the world changed. I reasonably doubt the outside The changes are all made by this game."

Seeing everyone coming around, he still spoke plausibly, all of which were his own guesses, as if he had already learned of the huge conspiracy behind the game.

I was probably used to the feeling of being held by the stars, and I didn't feel that there was anything wrong with it, and several people agreed with him to discuss it.

Zhuang Xi glanced at these people with a slightly pitying look, and then saw Zuo Ying's mouth with a slightly disapproving smile.

Finally, the red carpet session was over. The staff led them into the infield. There were already a lot of NPC stars in the infield. The remaining empty seats were scattered. Zuo Ying randomly found one to sit down, and then the shadow fell around him. Sat down.

It's that village.

Zhuang Xi smiled at her slightly: "Don't mind."

Zuo Ying: "Don't mind."

The two immediately stopped talking. This was an awards party. The host cueed the process on stage, followed by an award for a while, and then a song and dance.

After a period of time, some players started to be called on stage. Just like the red carpet, some people are like fish in water, and some people don't know how to organize words, and they are not in the whole process.

"The next thing we are going to present is the annual most popular male artist award. Please the last best male artist winner'Zhuang' to present this award to us."

Zuo Ying looked at the man next to him, and the light fell on him. He seemed to be a little surprised, but he still got up and took the stage proudly, bowed to the audience first, held Limai and said, "Next, it's up to me. Announced the winners of the Most Popular Male Artist of the Year-please look at the big screen!"