chapter 21

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google!

With this thought, Shen Yi couldn't sit still.

She heard the boss here, a person named Zhou boss, said to the leading motorcyclist: "Misunderstanding, all will be misunderstood."

The tone is quite polite, even a little respectful. Boss Zhou, who is usually so arrogant and arrogant, is obviously very jealous of the other party, otherwise it would not be this tone.

Shen Yi's heart beat faster, she couldn't help standing up and walking to the door.

The man on the motorcycle idly said: "Is it a mistake to know yourself, in short, don't let me see anyone come to me to probe my head."

After saying this, he turned the front of the car and drove away first. The motorcycles behind immediately followed and whizzed away.

Shen Yi hadn't figured out how to get closer, so she stared at the motorcycle exhaust, regretful and anxious.

But soon she cheered up again. It's okay, first find out who the other party is better to act.

Zuo Ying woke up as soon as he fell asleep, the sunlight was stubbornly filtering in through the thick curtains, and the warmth in the small bedroom was warm.

She took off the mask on her face, which was already a piece of dry mask paper, and the essence on it had been completely absorbed by her face. She touched her face, it was very tender, elastic and smooth. This mask is really easy to use.

She pulled out her old clothes from the closet and put them on. She walked into the bathroom, took out a bottle of drinking water from her backpack and started brushing her teeth. Same as last night, she washed her face with a disposable facial cleanser and wiped it clean with a wet wipe. She sat at the table, took out the skin care products in the cosmetics package, and wiped it on her face according to the steps.

Then she combed her hair. She smelled her hair, and it seemed that she hadn't washed it for four or five days, so she had to find a way to wash it.

Then it was breakfast time. She walked into the kitchen and took out a few bottles of drinking water, oil, salt, mushrooms and vegetables bought from the game, rinsed the pots and chopsticks, turned on the gas, fry the mushrooms and vegetables on a low fire, and sprinkle them. Add salt, buy a piece of bread from the game, split it into two pieces with a knife, sandwich the mushrooms and greens, and add a few pieces of rabbit meat left over to make a simple sandwich and eat it with boiling water. Get up.

The ingredients and taste are a bit monotonous. If there is bacon, ham, egg and floss, a salad dressing will be perfect.

Even though he was so picky, Zuo Ying still ate a book satisfactorily, cherishing every bite slowly.

After eating a sandwich quietly, she moved a little, took out all the bark that had been packed in her backpack in advance, and piled it up in the living room, and then sat cross-legged on the sofa and rubbed the rope.

There is limited space in the backpack, and things that are not packed in the backpack cannot be taken out in reality. Unless they are directly purchased through a personal store, the bark is naturally not bought, so her task today is to rub the pile of bark.

This rubbing took several hours.

When it’s time for the meal, I get up to make lunch. Lunch is a bowl of wild vegetable soup. There is a bowl of rice that has not been finished before. The wild vegetables are tender and the rice is sweet. It is also a very good meal.