chapter 44

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 44:

    Calm and calm, beating is wrong.

    Zuo Ying calmed down after repeating a few sentences.

    Sure enough, gentleness and everything are my own illusions, and the skill of this man has even improved to a higher level as always.

    A false smile hung on the corner of her mouth: "I think the best way is for you to show up less in front of her in the future."

    Zhuang Xi: "Is this okay?"

    "Of course, what is your relationship with her? Is she tall and happy?" Zuo Ying asked gossiping.

    "Very ordinary relationship." Zhuang Xi immediately cleared it away. "When it comes to the kind that can't say a few words."

    Zuo Ying thought that somehow they also live in the same place. They beat the dog together last night, barely reluctantly. Qiang can also be regarded as a common adversity. It turns out that in his heart, he can't say a few words, which is similar to a stranger.

    She suddenly felt a little boring: "Where is your own boat, why are you staying on my boat?"

    Zhuang Xi realized that she was not in a high mood. Although he didn't know what he had said wrong, he changed the subject: "You are in charge of the copy warehouse. Do you? I want to change something."

    Zuo Ying: "What?"

    "Anti-inflammatory ointment, I see the inventory, it seems to be more in the past two days, I want to buy some."

    "Oh, I will give you permission, you Go to the warehouse and change it yourself. The copy will give a price, which is a little lower than its own price. This is originally one of the benefits of the manager, but you can’t buy too much, and it is also to prevent the manager from reselling after buying it. Be a second-door dealer."

    Zuo Ying operated on her own dungeon interface, and granted the four managers the permission to exchange resources. She didn’t hide it from Zhuang Xi. In his eyes, she did. NPC's authority in this copy is higher than others.

    "Okay, you can go in."

    Zhuang Xi did it, and sure enough, there is an additional interface for entering the warehouse to purchase supplies in his copy interface. It shows anti-inflammatory ointment*53, sleeve crossbow*5, otter hair hat*2, and other miscellaneous things, such as boats. , Big boats, fish baskets, fishing nets, murloc scales, sulfated fish, etc., some are open to managers to purchase qualifications, and some are not.

    "Xiu Nu?" Zhuang Xi knew that there was such a thing in the warehouse for the first time.

    "Well, I used the material in the copy to find someone to make it. I sold it and it was very popular. However, the current material is not very cost-effective for making a crossbow. These are only five in the near future. If you want to make a knife, one manager is limited to buy one." While talking,

    the inventory of the Xiu Niu was reduced by two, and the other managers were not stupid. They found that they could buy weapons from their copies, but of course they wouldn’t. Hesitating, there is no pain at all for tens of thousands of game coins on a Xiu crossbow.

    Zhuang Xi also bought one, and at the same time bought ten anti-inflammatory ointments.

    At the same time, Zuo Ying called out a small boat from the warehouse and placed it next to the current boat. She stood up and prepared to cross over: "I'll go around by myself, you can go busy with you."