chapter 98

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 98

    "Help, help me..." The child opened his round and wet light green eyes, the eyes were very bright, as if seeing Zuo Ying's first glare, full of surprise and joy, he turned towards Climbing over by the window, he said to Zuo Ying through the dilapidated window.

    Zuo Ying and him looked at each other for a long time, and did not have any sympathy because of his pitiful energy. She asked, "Who are you and why are you in this phone?"

    "I don't know. Here it is."

    "Then how can I help you?"

    "You just grab my hand and pull me out." The little boy raised his little hand.

    Zuo Ying raised her eyebrows slightly: "Really?" She stretched out her finger and tapped it on the screen. The screen that should have been hard and cold seemed to melt. Zuo Ying seemed to be stuck in a ball of jelly, and her fingers sunk in a little bit. .

    ...

    He Wan was sent back to school by Zuo Wenfan, and when she returned to the empty dormitory, she locked the door behind her, and said anxiously to the air, "Are you there? What's the matter with that phone?"

    There was a burst of air in the air. Slightly distorted, a thin, thin shadow that is covered in black mist and covered in a black cloak gradually appeared. The shadow made a hoarse and unpleasant voice: "Idiot, everything has been delivered to you, you are guarding it." "No."     "So that phone is really important. I faintly feel that the phone is important to me, but..." He Wan was dissatisfied, biting her lower lip and complaining, "Since it was for me, why did it appear? At that time, can’t you just give it to me? At least let me know in advance, I’m not prepared at all!"     Give you a golden finger, and remind you to be prepared in advance?     Black Shadow ridiculed in his heart, if it weren't for this person to be the center of luck in this world, he would be too lazy to give a look, it would be more than a failure.     "Find a way to get the phone back as soon as possible. A powerful existence is sealed inside. With him, all your wishes can be realized."

    "Really?" He Wan was surprised and delighted, and regretted not robbing Zuo Ying at that time. After all, if it wasn't for Zuo Ying's backing with Zuo Jia, how could he turn black and white and say that the phone belongs to her, and let herself have nothing to do with Zuo Ying. No fight back.

    "But she seems to be a different person. How can I get my phone back?"

    She looked at the other person with curiosity and hope for help. The shadows were a bit greasy. This method is at best to fool those stupid humans. , She even used her own body, has she forgotten who taught her this method?

    The black shadow slightly raised her head, her face could not be seen under the cloak, but her gloomy gaze seemed to circle He Wan's face, and He Wan held her breath nervously.

    Soi Ying said indifferently: "You have to get it back no matter what method you use."

    He Wan didn't get the answer she wanted, a little disappointed.

    It was after this black shadow appeared by her side two years ago that her luck slowly improved, and her appearance became better and better. Even this black shadow recently gave her a peculiar power, allowing her to let the people around her People like her more and are bewitched by her.

    Apart from that, she has no other abilities.

    She changed her mind and said: "Zuo Ying is not deceived by me at all. She seems to be able to resist the power you give me."