chapter 59

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 59:

    In the

    afternoon of 059 , something happened in the fish pond. Yang Qing and his partner came to play.

    She was a beautiful girl who was tall and sassy, ​​and she spoke generously and conscientiously. She came from the self-help camp in Antai District. She got acquainted with men, women and children as soon as she came, and talked to everyone about the camp and satisfies everyone’s curiosity. Heart.

    "Unexpectedly, it turns out that Xiao Yang has a girlfriend."

    "The girl is weird and beautiful."

    "She has a good status in that camp."

    "With Xiao Yang... well..."

    Zuo Ying didn't know. I heard how many people talked about the girl in private, there is no way, everyone is too boring, it is rare to have a guest, and naturally became the focus of the discussion, but every time the discussion ended up with "It's a pity to match Xiao Yang". The sigh ended.

    Zuo Ying thought about how bad Yang Qing's image is in everyone's minds.

    She looked at the person who was sitting in the middle talking in the distance. She had a neutral and sassy look, and her facial features were a little mixed-race three-dimensional. She was a very foreign girl. Yang Qing was sitting next to her, smiling. Called a sweet, but I don't know why, his smile seemed to be stiff.

    Looking at everyone, except for the fact that Yang Qing already has a girlfriend, they reported shock, envy, and hatred, but none of them had any strange gazes, or connected this matter with Zhuang Xi.

    Zuo Ying is now sure that Zhuang Xi is really blaming her. He and Yang Qing have nothing to do with Yang Qing other than friends.

    Probably because she had guessed, she didn't feel so surprised, but she was also faintly relieved. After all, Zhuang Xi would not provoke her indiscriminately, let alone step on two boats.

    More thoughts were gone, she watched the excitement for a while and then continued to divide the woolen yarn in her hand.

    Most of these yarns are undyed, but some are dyed, including black, red, pink, blue, and green.

    The aunts use these limited colors to knit patterns or patterns for sweaters, even for embroidery, so they need to use threads of different thicknesses. If the wool thread is too thick, then it must be divided. Three threads are combined into one strand.

    She got tired of manipulating the water in the bottle, so she came to do this, and it felt quite interesting to decompress.

    Zhuang Xi calmly observed her reaction from a distance, but he was disappointed. Zuo Ying didn't have a very special reaction. She seemed to be less interested in everything that happened around her, and the surroundings were bustling and she couldn't compare to her. The water in the bottle and the ball of yarn in his hand are attractive.

    What does she think?

    Cen Yun told everyone about the camp, and he focused on Zuo Ying.

    In fact, she has noticed Zuo Ying for a long time, after all, she is too beautiful.

    Cen Yun was inexplicably found by Yang Qing today and asked her to help play his girlfriend. It is said that the kid was mocked as a single dog.