chapter 103

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 103

    "Welcome back." The cabbage shook its leaves and uttered to Zuo Ying.

    Zuo Ying looked around. She appeared in the personal realm. She hadn't seen her in more than a year, but it was still the same as before.

    Zuo Ying asked: "How long have I been away?"

    "105 days."

    "So long?" But she has stayed in the mission world for more than a year, and she has only been here for more than three months. By comparison, she has earned nothing. It's been more than nine months.

    Zuo Ying asked, "Where's Zhuang Xi?"

    "He also went on a genetic upgrade mission, and he has completed two worlds. He came back to see you in the last world and didn't come back. After waiting for two days, he went to the next mission. "Cabbage thought, "But that was more than ten days ago."

    "You have completed the mission very well this time . You have already upgraded to Gene lv.2, and you have brought back a bunch of flowers."

    Cabbage wiggled. On the leaves, a large black rose-like black spirit flower appeared on the clearing ground, each of which was black and faintly dissipating black spirit. With their appearance, the air dropped several degrees.

    "Really come back with me."

    "These flowers have a strong attack power. I plan to extract an energy similar to the black spirit energy from the chaotic energy as their special nourishment. I believe it will not take long for the black spirit flowers to be able to. A lot of reproduction, with this thing, at least we don’t have to be afraid of people in the world of skeleton elves."

    Cabbage circled Zuo Ying: "Zuo Zuo, you are amazing. You will be introduced directly after completing the mission. This is such a powerful new breed."

    Zuo Ying was stunned: "Really, is there such a great use?"

    "Of course, you gave me a lot of inspiration, I want to tell other players to do the task, Find a way to get back some useful plants, I have to reward you."

    The cabbage flicked its leaves, and there were many things in front of Zuo Ying. They all said they were miniature versions, including a large house with a yard, a motorcycle, a computer, some household appliances, daily necessities, and finally a solar energy. Dynamo.

    She was a little surprised: "Is all these things?"

    "Our game has developed rapidly in the past hundred days. More and more copies have been developed. The energy conversion rate is very high. Various materials have appeared. Then some great people started to make these things. To be honest, you human players are really strong in hands-on skills. Of course, these things have not yet been listed, you are the first to use them."

    Zuo Ying accepted all of these. , In addition to her genetic level upgrade by one level, and a bunch of black spirit flowers, she also has a reward in this mission, which is a mini-skeleton pendant.     Mini Skeleton Pendant: It can be enlarged with mind, and can be awakened after injecting black spirit. Combat power: normal black spirit skeleton level. Usage restrictions: Only wake up once a day, and last for half an hour at a time.     This introduction is very rough, and it doesn't say what the level of the ordinary black spirit skeleton is, I think it should be able to be used as a thug.     Zuo Ying went to the fish pond dungeon and looked at it. Everything is good. The islands of other managers have been unlocked. During the time she left, Cabbage took the initiative to upgrade the dungeon. Now this is a fully unlocked dungeon. There are tens of thousands of players who come to do tasks every day.     The various objects on the central island that represent the copy are less familiar, but there are also more ones that you haven't seen before.     She was out of the game. It was daytime. Most people were outside the game. The mountain settlement was quite lively. It was only three and a half months later that the world collapsed even more. There was basically no good road, no one. The house is still standing upright, and the things taken out of the game can still be used.     The mountains have also begun to loosen, the sea has begun to cover the land, and everyone is discussing moving.     Everyone was very excited to see Zuo Ying coming out. Zuo Ying listened to their thoughts on moving, and it was nothing more than going to the inland plains and away from the sea. She didn't have any good suggestions.