chapter 109

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 109 Director 7

    The next day Zuo Ying had to go out as usual. Unexpectedly, the fish in the aquarium didn't know why it was so restless. He patted the water with his tail, asking him why he didn't answer.

    "Hey, what's the matter with you? In the beginning, we were still able to communicate through consciousness, why can't we communicate now?" Zuo Ying was a little puzzled, this can't communicate anymore, how does she know what this fish means, this white carp can Bringing good luck and being so uneasy right now, could something bad happen?

    She thought about it and decided to go out with it.

    In this way, even the fishbowl octopus took the fish to the set. All day long, I was very concentrated, for fear of some accident, but nothing happened until the end of the work, but she always felt that she had her eyes on her, but she looked back. She couldn't find the source, but she found the fish staring at her several times. Especially when she was telling Nan Chen and the others, the fish was staring at him.

    "I always feel that someone is watching me, isn't it you?" She knocked on the wall of the fish tank, and the water in the fish tank made ripples. This half-sized white carp turned over and wiggled its tail leisurely. Looking at her silently across the water.

    "Leader Zuo, you are a good fish, you look at its eyes, as if you are really emotional and can understand your words." The staff on the side curiously said.

    Zuo Ying said haha, "If it's not special, can I take it everywhere?"

    This is a fish from the realm of cultivation. It used to be a big white dragon. Could it not work? She would not be surprised if it suddenly became a human being.

    Without understanding the meaning of the fish, Zuo Ying didn't think about it anymore. After a while working with fishtails, everything was still normal, but it really made her a habit of carrying a fish tank wherever she went.

    The thing that bothered Zuo Ying, Tosawa got entangled again.

    First they called to care about it three days later, and finally Zuo Ying had to change the number; although the filming was blocked from news, there were so many people going back and forth in the crew every day, and the news was always too full, and Shizawa had some contacts. , He came to the door unexpectedly.

    This Tian Xia Gong was blocked by him just before returning to the hotel.

    Zuo Ying was speechless: "Tomizawa, don't you have a job of your own? If you do this, I will poke the paparazzi what you often haunt here."

    Shizawa wears a hat and mask, so he doesn't dress up like the previous few times. Bright and beautiful, the face exposed under the brim of the hat looked a little haggard.

    He said: "The daughter of the actress and actress secretly made her debut film. This news should be more attractive than my outdated, small-flow news."

    When it comes to "outdated", his tone is full of self-deprecating. In the past few months, he I had a bad time. It was because of the decline in the industry’s reputation that new business and film resources could not be removed. However, with his popularity and traffic, it is relatively easy to find some more resistant products to endorse, so he chooses among the short ones. The tall one endorsed a new brand of shampoo, a cervical massager, and an obscure tissue.

    As a result, the spokesperson announced that the shampoo had caused people to get scalp ringworm. The massager exploded when the buyer used it. The tissue quality inspection failed and was forced to be taken off the shelf.