chapter 66

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
66.Chapter 66

    in the game.

    Zhuang Xi hesitated for a moment at Zhu Ying's ID number. He wanted to tell Zuo Ying about Zhu Ying's visit and remind her that something was wrong with this person.

    But how to remind? The only way to contact is in the game, but that is equivalent to telling her, I know that you are the left in the game.

    In the end, he did not contact Zuo Ying, but approached Qin Han.

    "Check this ID?" Qin Han asked.

    "Yeah." That Zhu Ying was malicious towards Zuo Ying, and came to the fish pond alone by herself. Zhuang Xi intuitively felt that her purpose was not simple.

    "Aren't you doing any information service? It's not difficult to find an ID." With the development of the game, as people adapt to the rhythm of the game, various businesses have gradually emerged.

    Qin Han is a person who can’t stay idle. He prefers to collect all kinds of data and use limited energy to spread his tentacles to every corner of the game. Become the uncrowned king in the world of game information.

    An old acquaintance Jiaxian colleague approached him for work, and Qin Han was also happy, threw the ID into the large group he had formed, and quickly got the information.

    The ID game is called Yingying Z, and I often go to the forum to post anonymously, such as "I encountered XX incident in the XX copy, is anyone as unlucky as me?" or "My friend ranked more than 300 on the affinity list was unexpectedly XXNPC and Yan Yueshen treat it with a high affinity. It turns out that there is such a benefit." Or "I grabbed the XX copy several times and couldn't get it, because I look ugly?"

    According to analysis, this type of discussion thread is for collecting player data and analysis. Player encounters and behaviors.

    In addition, this person has been in and out of the initial village at coordinates 551 for a long time, and the initial village has been cleared by a group of players and has become its base camp. The main players are level 15 or above, and the main players are mostly 8-12, and the number is more than 1,000. He has built a dungeon for several times, eliminated dissidents, and swept the dungeon rewards. It is an organized and disciplined team.

    Yingying Z and many other fixed IDs posted daily on the forum are considered to be peripheral members of the team and are mainly responsible for information collection...

    Zhuang Xi read these texts sent by Qin Han, her eyebrows are slightly raised, this Zhu Ying is indeed true It is not simple, there is a team behind him, which has to be taken seriously.

    Qin Han has set up such an intelligence agency, with a smug look on his face. He said to Zhuang Xi: "Do you want other information about this team? I have to exchange it with money. I have so many intelligence-collecting agents for me." People, but very expensive."

    Zhuang Xi did not hesitate to say: "Okay." After he said that, he remembered that he is a pauper now, and he took all his savings and saved supplies to buy the safe house fragments.

    Whether it was bought or sold in games or offline, it was extremely expensive, and it emptied his family all at once.

    So he had to make a credit with Qin Han, and then he personally went to the village at coordinate 551.

    Zuo Ying played the game on time today.

    After parting with the woman during the day, she swayed everywhere. After dark, she found an inconspicuous place among the inaccessible ruins and took out her safe house.