chapter 35

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 35:

    Zuo Ying's head hurt when he was knocked, and he let out a cry, only to see what he was "sneaking" on him.

    "It's you." She saw the line clearly and smiled and said, "Is what I did?"

    Cabbage: "It's pretty good. Keep it going. The more players come in, the better."

    "Okay, But I only have two islands unlocked, other areas," she looked at the entire map: "They also only unlocked two islands. To unlock new islands, the manager needs to go to other instances to do tasks?"

    Cabbage: " Yes, you can get out of control if you unlock too many at once. Every time you clear a wild dungeon, you can come back to unlock a small level, which is an island. This is a rule."

    Zuo Ying asked: "Wild dungeon?"

    Cabbage is good for everyone. Dafang, Zuo Ying is the person it identifies with, and this kind of irrelevant information tells her nothing.

    "We divide the dungeons into many kinds. Those that have been taken over by NPCs or players like you are called ordered dungeons. They are controlled and supervised by the game, and their development is healthy and orderly. There is no master, or there is a master but not affected by the game. control, causing the entire copy of the logical confusion, irrational structure, to the uncertainty, called the wild copy of a copy of the wild dangerous to go by the players to do the task, customs clearance time and time again to sort out, till it becomes ordered a copy. "

    If The entire game is an extremely vast land, with extremely huge dangerous substances lurking under its ground. The ordered copy is a group of matter that has been smoothed and rotated in a fixed direction, and it has also been written in accordance with biological logic. As long as the follow-up manager is strong enough to keep up with player activities, it can be worn out a little bit.     The wild copy is a chaotic mass of material energy, sometimes turning like this, sometimes like that, sometimes scattered and sometimes gathered, and sometimes pops up from time to time, forming various bizarre sights and biological images on the ground, and cabbage does not use it too. The only way is to limit it to a range, and then throw players in one by one to let them pass the level. If there are more passes, the material group will go smoothly, and it can take over the rectification.

    But it’s not easy to throw people into it, it hurts the body, so it opens the orderly copy first, so that players can experience experience, upgrade and upgrade here, and it can also filter and select high-quality ones. Sent to the wild copy.     Zuo Ying suddenly realized that it was not that she didn't know the difference between the two, but she didn't know that there was such an official name. In the past, she only divided the copy of the master, the ownerless, and the safe danger.     She felt as if a door was slowly opening in front of her. Although it was still only a seam, as long as she walked in this direction, she would definitely be able to see more scenery behind the door.     At this time, she received a letter, it was a task review application for area 3, which was from Zhuang Xi, she opened it and looked at it.     The situation on Zhuang Xi's side was very different from her side. He had an island full of poisonous crabs, so he set up a link to kill crabs.     Killing crabs has a certain probability of dropping crab claws. This crab claw can be used as a raw material for making weapons. The drop probability is about 1, which means that you can get a crab claw by killing a hundred crabs.     Then the crab yellow of each poisonous crab is also poisonous. Collect enough crab yellow, mix it with flour and knead it into a ball, and then go to the next island. There are countless poisonous snakes on that island. Use crab yellow balls to seduce the poisonous snake out. They eat, the poisonous snake is poisoned as soon as it eats, and then the poisoned snake is caught to get the snake gall. Snake gall can paralyze the sulfuric acid fish, and one snake gall can make more than a dozen sulfuric acid fish turn white belly.     It should be noted that if you are injured by a poisonous crab or a poisonous snake, you will be killed instantly, that is, the instance will be eliminated.     Killing a snake will drop a small snake, which can also be used to make weapons.     Zuo Ying saw that the poison came and went, the style of painting was really different from here.     But the final goal is to kill sulphate fish.     She thinks this task is okay. It is easy for the player to enter the state. She approves the task and passes it to the game. The game manager Cabbage is next to her and will be directly reviewed by herself. Passed.     Then the No. 1 area also sent an application for review.