chapter 50

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 50:

    I don't know how long it took, the door became looser, but the water level rose to a certain level and stopped rising, the movement outside became smaller and smaller, the tsunami seemed to have stopped, and the water level gradually receded.

    There were some voices faintly.

    The three of them didn't move, so they spent the whole night quietly.

    At dawn the next day, Zuo Ying opened her eyes from her seat. She slept last night. Because she was an acquaintance next to her, she was not very vigilant. This night except for her uncomfortable posture, her clothes were damp and stuck to her body. Not so good, but I have a good rest.

    Zhuang Xi's screen was still on. He sat on the chair with his arms around him, opened his eyes when he noticed the movement, and glanced at the phone. It was past six o'clock.

    "Go out?" he asked Zuo Ying.

    Zuo Ying nodded, stood up, tugged at the skirt, and walked towards the door.

    The stagnant water at the door covered her ankles, and she was about to remove the tight red carpet from the doorknob. Zhuang Xi had already started with him. She stepped back two steps, and when Zhuang Xi opened the door, she saw outside It's watery.

    The corridors were full of water. She stepped out on the stagnant water, and the entire theater was immersed in the water. Whether it was the counter, the ticket machine, the massage chair, and various tables and chairs, they were all destroyed. It's messy.     Going out from the theater is the sixth floor of the mall. This mall presents a long, irregular ellipse. At this time, the water level is as high as the sixth floor whether it is outside or inside the mall.     Looking from the corridor fence to the center of the mall, a muddy deep pool, dirty and deep, with very low visibility. The entire mall is like a swimming pool with various things floating on the water, such as clothes, tables and chairs, model figures, toys, balloons, Paper money.     Almost all the shops on the sixth floor were pierced by the tide. From this end, you can see the bare glass wall. The mall is also covered with ocean, and some people are even paddling in a bucket.     "Find something to eat first," Zhuang Xi said, and Zuo Ying nodded.

    Most of the first, second, third floors of this mall are clothing, accessories, cosmetics, game halls, etc., while the fourth, fifth, and sixth floors are mostly restaurants.

    At this time, the restaurants on the sixth floor had broken doors and windows. It was too easy to get in. They split up with Qin Han, who was following. Zuo Ying entered a steak shop and found the food in the freezer in a messy back kitchen. A bag of frozen steaks that have not been opened yet, of course these steaks have already defrosted.

    In addition, there are some seasonings left in the storage cabinets, and other ingredients are either washed away or cannot be used. The problem is that the stove is all ruined and cannot start a fire.     She walked out of the steakhouse and was about to take a look at other places. Zhuang Xi came over with an orange in one hand and a plate of intact yogurt in the other. What's left."     Zuo Ying is a little inexplicable. Why do you give her oranges? Is there a lady first?     She did not answer, and said, "There is a bag of steaks, but there is no way to make a fire."     Zhuang Xi thought for a moment: "You wait." She put the oranges and yogurt in her hands and left.     Zuo Ying looked at the two things in his hand and touched each other, always feeling that Zhuang Xi's attitude was a little weird. Is he such a kind and gentle person to strangers? It feels like there is a lot of talk, and the attitude is too friendly?     After a while, Zhuang Xi and Qin Han came back with water dripping, one carrying a bag of barbecue charcoal and some ingredients in his hand, and the other carrying a bucket of drinking water.     Turn a grilling table upright, clean it with water, put on the grill charcoal, and then put the beef on it and grill it. What kind of red wine or black pepper sauce can be used, just put it in casually, do you care about the taste details at this time? ?     In addition, the clean grilled vegetable skewers that I found were also put on the grill.     Zuo Ying is responsible for cooking these things. Zhuang Xi and Qin Han wash the dishes and forks, straighten the table and chairs, and then sit at the table and eat each one with a plate of steak.