chapter 45

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 45:

    Zuo Ying followed for a while. Shen Yi and Shen Yi went farther and farther apart. Finally, they both walked into the mountains. Finally, Shen Yi stopped in front of a narrow mountain crack that could only be passed by one person.

    Shen Yi looked at the people around him embarrassedly: "Xiaofang, wait for me outside."

    Xiaofang looked confident: "It's all here, of course, go in together, you still want to hide, I can always meet Mu Jie reported it."

    Shen Yi gritted her teeth secretly, but had nothing to do, she forced a smile and took out a purple-black vegetable leaf.

    This is the purple cabbage that she appreciates and can exchange for what she wants.

    After she knew that there was a cotton field in the mountain, she exchanged this vegetable leaf for a pass. Otherwise, without a pass, she would not be able to enter the seam of the stone, nor would she be able to reach the mountain behind the seam.

    But today, I actually have to bring others in.

    But this person is Ms. Mu's confidant. She knew that after yesterday's events, Ms. Ms. was very dissatisfied with her. If she didn't want the cotton in her hand, she might have driven her away long ago.

    Shen Yi gritted her teeth and handed the purple cabbage leaves into the cracks in the stone. A wave-like barrier appeared, but the purple cabbage leaves quickly dissolved and disappeared.

    "Just inside, let's go in."

    Xiaofang poked the probe in: "You go ahead."

    Shen Yi smiled reluctantly: "Okay." Then she walked in front.

    Both of them entered the crevice of the stone, and Zuo Ying walked out from behind, looked in front of the crevice, reached out and touched it, another invisible barrier was blocked in the crevice, and she couldn't get in at all.

    Obviously, this place is not open to mass players.

    She stroked her chin and thought, that purple cabbage leaf should be the same as the cabbage leaf that cabbage gave her, and it was given because of the appreciation of the players.

    But the cabbage leaves she got are exactly a qualification ticket, a qualification ticket that can buy what she wants, and at what level and ability level a player can only buy at that level. Arrived.

    This Shen Yi directly used Cai Yezi as a pass.

    A piece of cotton land is definitely not a resource that current players are eligible to access, unless there is a particularly big opportunity, such as escaping from the dead and breaking into a paradise, such as accidentally killing the boss guarding the treasure.

    But can the token given by the game manager be considered a big opportunity? She has heard cabbage mention purple cabbage, at most it is equal to the game manager, or it is still a vegetable that is overwhelmed by the cabbage. Is it enough for a player to enter a cotton field with its leaves?     If she was just an ordinary player, she might not feel anything, but after all, she had been in contact with this game for several years, even if it was a low-level player, she couldn't touch too high and deep secrets, but she still instinctively felt that it was not right.     She hesitated, but still called Cabbage.     Ten seconds later, the cabbage rolled out of the air and spit out a big bubble with a few round words in it: "What do you want me to do?"     Zuo Ying pointed to the stone crack in front, and said the matter to the cabbage. Then I asked: "Is this situation reasonable?" After     listening to the cabbage, he scanned the space behind the stone cracks, and suddenly the leaves were about to explode with anger. This turned out to be a very, very large cotton field, big enough to become A cotton supply area should not be opened at this time at all, let alone an ordinary player just enter it casually.     "Damn it! That purple cabbage is looking for death!" Cabbage screamed out of anger.     Zuo Ying was stunned when he heard this indistinguishable and clear voice, and then remembered, yes, the first time I saw cabbage, it was able to make a sound. Later, I didn't know why it was expressed in words.