chapter 87

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 87:

    Zuo Ying was not tested for any problems, as were other small animals, but he did not dare to relax. He checked the animals every day, and hired veterinarians and animal nutritionists to take care of these animals.

    If it weren't for the regulations that the thugs must raise these animals personally, they would need to have no less than eight hours of close contact time every day. Bidouchang would like to raise these small animals together.

    Compared with the money earned every day in the battlefield, this expenditure is nothing at all.

    Zuo Ying also learned about Zhuang Xi's daily work.

    He is now the Yum King who is more famous than the battlefield. The ordinary thugs are no longer worthy of being his opponents. Therefore, it is usually some thrill-seeking rich men who find powerful thugs from other places and send them over, asking Zhuang Xi and A battle, and then the other guests bet on who will lose and who will win, earning a rake compared to the battlefield.

    No matter who wins, he will be more profitable than in the arena, and because of Zhuang Xi's reputation, there are a lot of guests who come here, and his bets are also large, so the rake is also very objective.

    But if Zhuang Xi wins, he can earn more than the battlefield.

    Therefore, Bidouchang attaches great importance to Zhuang Xi, and is almost responsive to him. Zuo Ying, as the rabbit of Zhuang Xi, is treated like an emperor.

    On this day, it was Zhuang Xi's turn to play again. The opponent was more mysterious. Until the game was about to start, he still didn't know who the opponent was.

    Zuo Ying was placed in the VIP box, and there was a chair specially tailored for her, so that she could comfortably nest in the chair, and at the same time, she could see the competition scene clearly through the huge window.

    Amidst the cheers of the crowd, Zhuang Xi walked out of the passage.

    Zuo Ying chewed on a kind of grass that he didn't know, but it was sweet, sweet and delicious. His ears flicked and he thought that Zhuang Xi hadn't been prompted for the task yet, and he couldn't do without the battlefield. So I can only continue to stay in this place to do this kind of profession.

    Even though he has never lost a winning streak, it is not easy to win every game. Even the wounds on his body that have left a lot of marks even after treatment in the medical cabin can see the thrills.

    And they have to be watched like a monkey show.

    So when will the task come?

    Zhuang Xi has already told her in this game that he is going to lose and see if there will be any changes. The reason why he had to maintain a winning streak before is that he must have the permission to browse guest information, and he needs to attract Zuo Ying with a high profile. Now that you have found Zuo Ying, there is no need to be so high-profile.

    In the field, a cage was also sent out in the passage opposite Zhuang Xi.

    The audience shouted excitedly.

    This was the first time that thugs were transported out in a cage, and there was a feeling that the transported out was a ferocious beast. Before the game started, people's appetites and emotions were lifted to a high level.

    Zuo Ying stopped chewing and looked at the cage intently.

    The cage was transported to the place, and the rest waited for the return passage, the passage was closed, and then the cage was opened by remote control.