chapter 37

Back to
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 37

    In the end, Zhuang Xi still bandaged himself. He didn't take off his trousers. He tied the trousers directly outside the trousers, near the base of his leg and above the wound, and tied a strip of cloth to prevent the bleeding from continuing.

    It was getting dark, Zuo Ying went out again to pick up the firewood, and then sat by the fire, cutting and grinding a few strong branches with a stone.

    If someone or wild beasts sneak in at night, she can't deal with it with bare hands.

    She glanced at Zhuang Xi, who was resting with her eyes closed. How these dungeons stayed for three days and three days, staying in this ghost place for three days is really terrible. You have to eat or not eat or drink or drink. The world is full of snow. , It’s hard to even find a utensil to burn snow. If you are thirsty, you can only eat the snow balls raw.

    The wind was blowing all night. I don’t know how long it took. Suddenly Zhuang Xi suddenly opened his eyes, sat up, and Zuo Ying immediately became sober: "What?"

    The fire in the snow house was already weak, and the whole world was quiet. Only the sound of the wind outside, Zhuang Xi took the wooden thorn she had touched out, motioned her to hide aside, leaned toward the exit of the igloo, and then slammed out a wooden thorn, a person who was about to probe into the igloo After being stabbed in the chest, Zhuang Xi knocked him out with a hand knife, and then quickly got out.

    Zuo Ying only heard a few shouts and fights, almost for a few seconds, everything stopped, she also got out, the next moment, the wind and snow almost blew her into an ice sculpture.

    I feel cold in the igloo, and the temperature is low, but after I come out, I know how big the temperature difference between the inside and the outside is. The heat preservation effect of the igloo is really not covered.

    Although it was night, the snow still looked very white. There were two people lying on the ground. They were not dressed as big tortured prisoners as they were. They were dressed in leather and tight-fitting battle suits, wrapped very tightly from head to toe, and kept warm. Not bad.

    Zhuang Xi threw the wooden thorns away, fumbled on the two of them, and found a sign. He said, "These three are here to kill me. Put on their clothes and we will leave."

    "Now leave?"

    "Otherwise, I really stay here for three days? I don't want to eat snakes anymore. This should be a pass."

    Zuo Ying didn't want to eat snake meat and live in an igloo.

    Without a word, she picked up the clothes of the thinnest man.

    This person didn't know if it was a player or an NPC. Zuo Ying left the last layer unstriped, and put on the leather with fur on his body. Although it smelled a bit sweaty, it was still bearable. The dressed two unloaded their weapons from the three of them, and then went in the dark to search for the footprints left by them when they came, and went retrograde all the way.

    After walking for more than half an hour, each step was stepped in the deep snow. When Zuo Ying felt that his legs were almost unable to move, they finally reached the edge.

    An army surrounded this snowy forest and set up defenses on the edge.

    "Who? Stop!" Before the two of them approached, someone stopped shouting. They still didn't know what language they were speaking, but both of them could understand.