chapter 101

return
Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Game
简体
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
101.Chapter 101

    Zuo Ying solved the black spirit skeleton with almost no suspense, and the other party's black spirit energy was absorbed by her black spirit flower as a nutrient, and the black spirit flower directly doubled.

    In the following days, she searched everywhere for places like cemeteries and sparsely-traveled mountains and forests, and went to squat at night. Sometimes she squatted to a black spirit skeleton, sometimes she squatted to more than one, sometimes all night. Just squatted lonely.

    Anyone who squatted, the black spirit skeletons became the nutrients of the flowers. The larger the black spirit flowers, they still obey Zuo Ying’s command, and the more powerful they are. In the end, they can even roll up the leaves and directly absorb the black spirit skeletons. The black aura on the air sucked the opponent into a white, miserable, dry, and shattered skeleton.

    And as the black spirit flower grew bigger, she felt that the child in the phone had a change in her attitude towards her, becoming more cautious and deeply afraid, and becoming quieter.

    After Zuo Ying noticed it, he didn't often take out his mobile phone. He usually put it in his bag.

    On this day, she received a call from home and told her to go home immediately. The phone was from the left father, with a serious tone, as if something major had happened, and there seemed to be a woman's sobbing on the side, I don't know who was crying.

    Zuo Ying thought for a while and hurried back by taxi.

    Before entering the house, she noticed the existence of the black spirit, which was very strong. The other party didn't seem to put it in the eyes of ordinary people, did not restrain her aura at all, and even enveloped the entire villa of Zuo's house.

    After Zuo Ying entered the door, what he saw was the left father and mother sitting in the living room, the left mother was still crying with He Wan in his arms, and Zuo Wenfan comforted He Wan with a distressed expression on his face.

    Is this... the confession scene?

    Everyone has a strong black aura, and their emotions are affected or even manipulated by this strange power. When Zuo Ying saw Zuo Ying coming back, his eyes were indifferent and ruthless, as if he was looking at an enemy occupying a magpie's nest.

    Zuo Wenfan turned his head and looked bitterly and mockingly: "I finally came back. I heard these days that you didn't study hard at all. Don't worry about sharing your family's worries. If you spread these things, people will be laughed at at home, and I will be ashamed of you!"

    Zuo Ying didn't even look at him, his eyes fell on He Wan.

    The black spirit aura on her body is the strongest, and even a black fuzzy figure stands faintly behind her. Obviously, it is also a existence similar to the black spirit skeleton, but it is stronger than the one Zuo Ying had encountered before, but there is so much aura in it. A little familiar.

    She sat down on the empty sofa and said, "What do you call me back for? Why is she here?"

    He Wan hid behind her left mother as if she was a little afraid of her. The left mother immediately hugged her distressedly. Ying looked at each other coldly: "Wanwan is the daughter of our Zuo family. You and she were in the wrong hug at birth. We will hold a press conference in the afternoon to officially recognize Wanwan. As for you..." she said Here, the eyes are a little loose, as if he can't bear Zuo Ying, but he quickly becomes ironic again, "I will arrange for you to go abroad and find someone to look at you. You will be honest in the future. Don't come out to embarrass the Zuo family until everyone forgets you."